Surah Al-An'am | from the moshaf in arabic uthmani
|Listen mp3||Tafsir Arabic||tafsir mokhtasar|
English translation of the meaning Page No 128
Sura Al-An'am from 1 to 8
Sûrat Al- An’âm
( The Cattle ) VI
In the Name of Allâh,
the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful
1. All praises and thanks be to Allâh, Who ( Alone ) created the heavens and the earth, and originated the darkness and the light; yet those who disbelieve hold others as equal with their Lord.
2. He it is Who has created you from clay, and then has decreed a ( stated ) term ( for you to die ) . And there is with Him another determined term ( for you to be resurrected ) , yet you doubt ( in the Resurrection ) .
3. And He is Allâh ( to be worshipped Alone ) in the heavens and on the earth; He knows what you conceal and what you reveal, and He knows what you earn ( good or bad ) . ( See V.43:84 )
4. And never an Ayah ( sign ) comes to them from the Ayât ( proofs, evidence, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc. ) of their Lord, but that they have been turning away from it.
5. Indeed, they rejected the truth ( the Qur’ân and Muhammad ( saas ) ) [ 1 ] when it came to them, but there will come to them the news of that ( the torment ) which they used to mock at.
6. Have they not seen how many a generation before them We have destroyed whom We had established on the earth such as We have not established you? And We poured out on them rain from the sky in abundance, and made the rivers flow under them. Yet We destroyed them for their sins, and We created after them other generations.
7. And even if We had sent down unto you ( O Muhammad ( saas ) ) a Message written on paper so that they could touch it with their hands, the disbelievers would have said: « This is nothing but obvious magic! »
8. And they say: « Why has not an angel been sent down to him? » Had We sent down an angel, the matter would have been judged at once, and no respite would be granted to them.
 (V.6:5) See the footnote of (V.3:85) and also see (V.3:116).