Surah Al-Hajj | from the moshaf in arabic uthmani
|Listen mp3||Tafsir Arabic||tafsir mokhtasar|
English translation of the meaning Page No 332
Sura Al-Hajj from 1 to 5
Sûrat Al- Hajj
( The Pilgrimage ) XXII
In the Name of Allâh,
the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful
1. O mankind! Fear your Lord and be dutiful to Him! Verily, the earthquake of the Hour ( of Judgement ) is a terrible thing.
2. The Day you shall see it, every nursing mother will forget her nursling, and every pregnant one will drop her load, and you shall see mankind as in a drunken state, yet they will not be drunken, but severe will be the Torment of Allâh.
3. And among mankind is he who disputes concerning Allâh, without knowledge, and follows every rebellious ( disobedient to Allâh ) Shaitân ( devil ) ( devoid of every kind of good ) .
4. For him ( the devil ) it is decreed that whosoever follows him, he will mislead him, and will drive him to the torment of the Fire. [ Tafsir At- Tabarî ]
5. O mankind! If you are in doubt about the Resurrection, then verily We have created you ( i.e. Adam ) from dust, then from a Nutfah ( mixed drops of male and female sexual discharge i.e. the offspring of Adam ) , then from a clot ( a piece of thick coagulated blood ) then from a little lump of flesh - some formed and some unformed ( as in the case of miscarriage ) - that We may make ( it ) clear to you ( i.e. to show you Our Power and Ability to do what We will ) . And We cause whom We will to remain in the wombs for an appointed term, then We bring you out as infants, [ 1 ] then ( give you growth ) that you may reach your age of full strength. And among you there is he who dies ( young ) , and among you there is he who is brought back to the miserable old age, so that he knows nothing after having known. And you see the earth barren, but when We send down water ( rain ) on it, it is stirred ( to life ) , and it swells and puts forth every lovely kind ( of growth ) .
 (V.22:5) Narrated ‘Abdullâh (raa): Allâh’s Messenger (saas), the true and truly inspired said: "(As regards your creation), every one of you is collected in the womb of his mother for the first forty days, and then he becomes a clot for another forty days, and then a piece of flesh for another forty days. Then Allâh sends an angel to write four words: He writes his deeds, time of his death, means of his livelihood, and whether he will be wretched or blessed (in the Hereafter). Then the soul is breathed into his body. So a man may do deeds characteristic of the people of the (Hell) Fire, so much so that there is only the distance of a cubit between him and it, and then what has been written (by the angel) surpasses; and so he starts doing deeds characteristic of the people of Paradise and enters Paradise. Similarly, a person may do deeds characteristic of the people of Paradise, so much so that there is only the distance of a cubit between him and it, and then what has been written (by the angel) surpasses, and he starts doing deeds of the people of the (Hell) Fire and enters the (Hell) Fire." (Sahih Al Bukhari, Vol.4, Hadith No.549).