Surah Al-Furqan | from the moshaf in arabic uthmani
|Listen mp3||Tafsir Arabic||tafsir mokhtasar|
English translation of the meaning Page No 359
Sura Al-Nur from 62 to 2
62. The true believers are only those, who believe in ( the Oneness of ) Allâh and His Messenger ( Muhammad ( saas ) ) : and when they are with him on some common matter, they go not away until they have asked his permission. Verily those who ask your permission, those are they who ( really ) believe in Allâh and His Messenger. So if they ask your permission for some affairs of theirs, give permission to whom you will of them, and ask Allâh for their forgiveness. Truly, Allâh is Oft- Forgiving, Most Merciful.
63. Make not the calling of the Messenger ( Muhammad ( saas ) ) among you as your calling one of another. Allâh knows those of you who slip away under shelter ( of some excuse without taking the permission to leave, from the Messenger ( ( saas ) ) . And let those who oppose the Messenger’s ( Muhammad ( saas ) ) commandment ( i.e. his Sunnah - legal ways, orders, acts of worship, statements ) ( among the sects ) beware, lest some Fitnah ( disbelief, trials, afflictions, earthquakes, killing, overpowered by a tyrant ) should befall them or a painful torment be inflicted on them.
64. Certainly, to Allâh belongs all that is in the heavens and the earth. Surely, He knows your condition and ( He knows ) the Day when they will be brought back to Him, then He will inform them of what they did. And Allâh is All- Knower of everything.
Sûrat Al- Furqân
( The Criterion ) XXV
In the Name of Allâh,
the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful
1. Blessed be He Who sent down the criterion ( of right and wrong, i.e. this Qur’ân ) to His slave ( Muhammad ( saas ) ) that he may be a warner to the ‘Âlamîn ( mankind and jinn ) .
2. He to Whom belongs the dominion of the heavens and the earth, and Who has begotten no son ( children or offspring ) and for Whom there is no partner in the dominion. He has created everything, and has measured it exactly according to its due measurements.
Page No 359 Download and Listen mp3