Surah Al-Mujadilah | from the moshaf in arabic uthmani
|Listen mp3||Tafsir Arabic||tafsir mokhtasar|
English translation of the meaning Page No 543
Sura Al-Mujadalah from 7 to 11
7. Have you not seen that Allâh knows whatsoever is in the heavens and whatsoever is on the earth? There is no Najwâ [ 1 ] ( secret counsel ) of three but He is their fourth ( with His Knowledge, while He Himself is over the Throne, over the seventh heaven ) , nor of five but He is their sixth ( with His Knowledge ) , nor of less than that or more but He is with them ( with His Knowledge ) wheresoever they may be. And afterwards on the Day of Resurrection He will inform them of what they did. Verily, Allâh is the All- Knower of everything.
8. Have you not seen those who were forbidden to hold secret counsels, and afterwards returned to that which they had been forbidden, and conspired together for sin and wrong doing and disobedience to the Messenger ( Muhammad ( saas ) ) . And when they come to you, they greet you with a greeting wherewith Allâh greets you not, and say within themselves: « Why should Allâh punish us not for what we say? » Hell will be sufficient for them; they will burn therein. And worst indeed is that destination!
9. O you who believe! When you hold secret counsel, do it not for sin and wrong- doing, and disobedience towards the Messenger ( Muhammad ( saas ) ) , but do it for Al- Birr ( righteousness ) and Taqwâ ( virtues and piety ) ; and fear Allâh unto Whom you shall be gathered.
10. Secret counsels ( conspiracies ) are only from Shaitân ( Satan ) , in order that he may cause grief to the believers. But he cannot harm them in the least, except as Allâh permits. And in Allâh let the believers put their trust [ 2 ] .
11. O you who believe! When you are told to make room in the assemblies, ( spread out and ) make room. Allâh will give you ( ample ) room ( from His Mercy ) . And when you are told to rise up [ for prayers, or Jihâd ( holy fighting in Allâh’s cause ) , or for any other good deed ] , rise up. Allâh will exalt in degree those of you who believe, and those who have been granted knowledge. And Allâh is Well- Acquainted with what you do.
 (V.58:7) See the footnote of (V.11:18)
 (V.58:10) See the footnote (A) of (V.12:67).