Surah An-Naba' | from the moshaf in arabic uthmani
|Listen mp3||Tafsir Arabic||tafsir mokhtasar|
English translation of the meaning Page No 582
Sura Al-Naba from 1 to 30
Sûrat An- Naba’
( The Great News ) LXXVIII
In the Name of Allâh,
the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful
1. What are they asking ( one another ) about?
2. About the great news, ( i.e. Islâmic Monotheism, the Qur’ân, which Prophet Muhammad ( saas ) brought and the Day of Resurrection )
3. About which they are in disagreement.
4. Nay, they will come to know!
5. Nay, again, they will come to know!
6. Have We not made the earth as a bed,
7. And the mountains as pegs?
8. And We have created you in pairs ( male and female, tall and short, good and bad, etc. ) .
9. And We have made your sleep as a thing for rest.
10. And We have made the night as a covering ( through its darkness ) ,
11. And We have made the day for livelihood.
12. And We have built above you seven strong ( heavens ) ,
13. And We have made ( therein ) a shining lamp ( sun ) .
14. And We have sent down from the rainy clouds abundant water.
15. That We may produce therewith corn and vegetations,
16. And gardens of thick growth.
17. Verily, the Day of Decision is a fixed time,
18. The Day when the Trumpet will be blown, and you shall come forth in crowds ( groups after groups ) . [ Tafsir At- Tabari ]
19. And the heaven shall be opened, and it will become as gates,
20. And the mountains shall be moved away from their places and they will be as if they were a mirage.
21. Truly, Hell is a place of ambush -
22. A dwelling place for the Tâghûn ( those who transgress the boundary limits set by Allâh like polytheists, disbelievers in the Oneness of Allâh, hyprocrites, sinners, criminals ) ,
23. They will abide therein for ages.
24. Nothing cool shall they taste therein, nor any drink.
25. Except boiling water, and dirty wound discharges -
26. An exact recompense ( according to their evil crimes ) .
27. For verily, they used not to look for a reckoning.
28. But they belied Our Ayât ( proofs, evidence, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, and that which Our Prophet ( saas ) brought ) completely.
29. And all things We have recorded in a Book.
30. So taste you ( the results of your evil actions ) . No increase shall We give you, except in torment.