Surah An-Nazi'at | from the moshaf in arabic uthmani
|Listen mp3||Tafsir Arabic||tafsir mokhtasar|
English translation of the meaning Page No 583
Sura Al-Naba from 31 to 15
31. Verily, for the Muttaqûn, [ 1 ] there will be a success ( Paradise ) ;
32. Gardens and vineyards,
33. And young full- breasted ( mature ) maidens of equal age,
34. And a full cup ( of wine ) .
35. No Laghw ( dirty, false, evil talk ) shall they hear therein, nor lying;
36. A reward from your Lord, an ample calculated gift ( according to the best of their good deeds ) , [ 2 ]
37. ( From ) the Lord of the heavens and the earth, and whatsoever is in between them, the Most Gracious, with Whom they cannot dare to speak ( on the Day of Resurrection except by His Leave ) .
38. The Day that Ar- Rûh [ Jibrîl ( Gabriel ) or another angel ] and the angels will stand forth in rows, they will not speak except him whom the Most Gracious ( Allâh ) allows, and he will speak what is right.
39. That is ( without doubt ) the True Day. So, whosoever wills, let him seek a place with ( or a way to ) His Lord ( by obeying Him in this worldly life ) !
40. Verily, We have warned you of a near torment - the Day when man will see that ( the deeds ) which his hands have sent forth, and the disbeliever will say: « Woe to me! Would that I were dust! »
Sûrat An- Nâzi‘ât
( Those Who Pull Out ) LXXIX
In the Name of Allâh,
the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful
1. By those ( angels ) who pull out ( the souls of the disbelievers and the wicked ) with great violence.
2. By those ( angels ) who gently take out ( the souls of the believers ) .
3. And by those that swim along ( i.e. angels or planets in their orbits ) .
4. And by those that press forward as in a race ( i.e. the angels or stars or the horses ) .
5. And by those angels who arrange to do the Commands of their Lord, ( so verily, you disbelievers will be called to account ) .
6. On the Day ( when the first blowing of the Trumpet is blown ) , the earth and the mountains will shake violently ( and everybody will die ) .
7. The second blowing of the Trumpet follows it ( and everybody will be resurrected ) .
8. ( Some ) hearts that Day will shake with fear and anxiety.
9. Their eyes will be downcast.
10. They say: « Shall we indeed be returned to ( our ) former state of life?»
11. « Even after we are crumbled bones? »
12. They say: « It would in that case, be a return with loss! »
13. But it will be only a single Zajrah [ shout ( i.e., the second blowing of the Trumpet ) ] , ( See Verse 37:19 ) .
14. When behold, they find themselves on the surface of the earth alive after their death,
15. Has there come to you the story of Mûsâ ( Moses ) ?
 (V.78:31) Muttaqûn: means pious believer of Islamic Monotheism who fear Allâh much (abstain from all kinds of sins and evil deeds which He has forbidden) and love Allâh much (perform all kinds of good deeds which He has ordained).
 (V.78:36) a) Islâm demolishes all the previous evil deeds and so do migration (for Allâh’s sake) and Hajj (pilgrimage to Makkah). (Sahih Muslim, Vol.1, Chapter 52, Page 18).
b ) What is said regarding the superiority of a person who embraces Islâm sincerely:
Narrated Abu Sa‘îd Al- Khudri ( raa ) : Allâh’s Messenger ( saas ) said, « If a person embraces Islâm sincerely, then Allâh shall forgive all his past sins, and after that starts the settlement of accounts: the reward of his good deeds will be ten times to seven hundred times for each good deed, and an evil deed will be recorded as it is unless Allâh forgives it. » ( Sahih Al- Bukhari, Vol.1, Hadith No. 40A ) .
Narrated Abu Hurairah ( raa ) : Allâh’s Messenger ( saas ) said: « If any one of you improves ( follows strictly ) his Islâmic religion, then his good deeds will be rewarded ten times to seven hundred times for each good deed and a bad deed will be recorded as it is. » ( Sahih Al- Bukhari, Vol.1, Hadith No. 40B ) .