surah Fatiha aya 1 , English translation of the meaning Ayah.
In the Name of Allah, the Most Beneficent, the Most Merciful.
Bismi Allahi alrrahmani alrraheemi
Abdullah Yusuf Ali - Translation
In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful.
In the Name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.
In the name of Allah, the Entirely Merciful, the Especially Merciful. translate in arabic
Almuntakhab Fi Tafsir Alquran Alkarim
In the Name of Allah, Al-Rahman (Beneficent) and Al-Rahim (Merciful)
Tafseer Tafheem-ul-Quran by Syed Abu-al-A'la Maududi
(1:1) In the name of Allah, the Merciful, the Compassionate *1
In the name of Allah, the Entirely Merciful, the Especially Merciful. meaning
*1) One of the many practices taught by Islam is that its followers should begin their activities in the name of God. This principle, if consciously and earnestly followed, will necessarily yield three beneficial results. First, one will be able to restrain oneself from many misdeed, since the habit of pronouncing the name of God is bound to make one wonder when about to commit some offence how such an act can be reconciled with the saying of God's holy name. Second, if a man pronounces the name of God before starting good and legitimate tasks, this act will ensue that both his starting point and his mental orientation are sound. Third - and this is the most important benefit - when a man begins something by pronouncing God's name, he will enjoy God's support and succour; God will bless his efforts and protect him from the machinations and temptation of Satan. For whenever man turns to God, God turns to him as well.
In the name of Allah, the Entirely Merciful, the Especially Merciful. meaning in Urdu
اللہ کے نام سے جو رحمان و رحیم ہے
Ayats from Quran in English
- They said, "Have you come to delude us away from our gods? Then bring us
- He said, "Allah will only bring it to you if He wills, and you will
- Or do you think that you will enter Paradise while such [trial] has not yet
- And whoever obeys Allah and His Messenger and fears Allah and is conscious of Him
- And We did not create the heavens and earth and that between them in play.
- And when they saw Our punishment, they said," We believe in Allah alone and disbelieve
- Reclining within them, they will call therein for abundant fruit and drink.
- And [recall, O Children of Israel], when Moses said to His people, "Remember the favor
- Indeed, those who exchange the covenant of Allah and their [own] oaths for a small
- And when they meet those who believe, they say, "We have believed"; but when they
Quran surahs in English :
Download surah Fatiha with the voice of the most famous Quran reciters :
surah Fatiha mp3 : choose the reciter to listen and download the chapter Fatiha Complete with high quality
Ahmed Al Ajmy Bandar Balila Khalid Al Jalil Saad Al Ghamdi Saud Al Shuraim Abdul Basit Abdul Rashid Sufi Abdullah Basfar Abdullah Al Juhani Fares Abbad Maher Al Muaiqly Al Minshawi Al Hosary Mishari Al-afasi Yasser Al Dosari
لا تنسنا من دعوة صالحة بظهر الغيب