Surah Al-Anfal | from the moshaf in arabic uthmani
|Listen mp3||Tafsir Arabic||tafsir mokhtasar|
English translation of the meaning Page No 177
Sura Al-Anfal from 1 to 8
Sûrat Al- Anfâl
( The Spoils of War ) VIII
In the Name of Allâh,
the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful
1. They ask you ( O Muhammad ( saas ) ) about the spoils of war. Say: « The spoils are for Allâh and the Messenger. » So fear Allâh and adjust all matters of difference among you, and obey Allâh and His Messenger ( Muhammad ( saas ) ) , if you are believers.
2. The believers are only those who, when Allâh is mentioned, feel a fear in their hearts and when His Verses ( this Qur’ân ) are recited unto them, they ( i.e. the Verses ) increase their Faith; and they put their trust in their Lord ( Alone ) ;
3. Who perform As- Salât ( Iqâmat- as- Salât ) and spend out of that We have provided them.
4. It is they who are the believers in truth. For them are grades of dignity with their Lord, and Forgiveness and a generous provision ( Paradise ) .
5. As your Lord caused you ( O Muhammad ( saas ) ) to go out from your home with the truth; and verily, a party among the believers disliked it,
6. Disputing with you concerning the truth after it was made manifest, as if they were being driven to death, while they were looking ( at it ) .
7. And ( remember ) when Allâh promised you ( Muslims ) one of the two parties ( of the enemy i.e. either the army or the caravan ) that it should be yours; you wished that the one not armed ( the caravan ) should be yours, but Allâh willed to justify the truth by His Words and to cut off the roots of the disbelievers ( i.e. in the battle of Badr ) .
8. That He might cause the truth to triumph and bring falsehood to nothing, even though the Mujrimûn ( disbelievers, polytheists, sinners, criminals ) hate it.