Surah Al-Hijr | from the moshaf in arabic uthmani
|Listen mp3||Tafsir Arabic||tafsir mokhtasar|
English translation of the meaning Page No 264
Sura Al-Hijr from 32 to 51
32. ( Allâh ) said: « O Iblîs ( Satan ) ! What is your reason for not being among the prostrators? »
33. [ Iblîs ( Satan ) ] said: « I am not the one to prostrate myself to a human being, whom You created from dried ( sounding ) clay of altered mud. »
34. ( Allâh ) said: « Then, get out from here, for verily, you are Rajîm ( an outcast or a cursed one ) . » [ Tafsîr At- Tabarî ]
35. « And verily, the curse shall be upon you till the Day of Recompense ( i.e. the Day of Resurrection ) . »
36. [ Iblîs ( Satan ) ] said: « O my Lord! Give me then respite till the Day they ( the dead ) will be resurrected. »
37. Allâh said: « Then, verily, you are of those reprieved,»
38. « Till the Day of the time appointed. »
39. [ Iblîs ( Satan ) ] said: « O my Lord! Because you misled me, I shall indeed adorn the path of error for them ( mankind ) on the earth, and I shall mislead them all.»
40. « Except Your chosen, ( guided ) slaves among them. »
41. ( Allâh ) said: « This is the Way which will lead straight to Me. »
42. « Certainly, you shall have no authority over My slaves, except those who follow you of the Ghâwûn ( Mushrikûn and those who go astray, criminals, polytheists, and evil- doers ) .»
43. « And surely, Hell is the promised place for them all.»
44. « It ( Hell ) has seven gates, for each of those gates is a ( special ) class ( of sinners ) assigned.»
45. « Truly! The Muttaqûn ( the pious - See V.2:2 ) will be amidst Gardens and water- springs ( Paradise ) .»
46. « ( It will be said to them ) : ‘Enter therein ( Paradise ) , in peace and security.’»
47. « And We shall remove from their breasts any deep feeling of bitterness ( that they may have ) . ( So they will be like ) brothers facing each other on thrones.»
48. « No sense of fatigue shall touch them, nor shall they ( ever ) be asked to leave it. »
49. Declare ( O Muhammad ( saas ) ) unto My slaves, that truly, I am the Oft- Forgiving, the Most- Merciful.
50. And that My Torment is indeed the most painful torment.
51. And tell them about the guests ( the angels ) of Ibrâhîm ( Abraham ) .