Surah An-Nahl | from the moshaf in arabic uthmani
|Listen mp3||Tafsir Arabic||tafsir mokhtasar|
English translation of the meaning Page No 268
Sura Al-Nahl from 7 to 14
7. And they carry your loads to a land that you could not reach except with great trouble to yourselves. Truly, your Lord is full of Kindness, Most Merciful.
8. And ( He has created ) horses, mules and donkeys, for you to ride and as an adornment. And He creates ( other ) things of which you have no knowledge.
9. And upon Allâh is the responsibility to explain the Straight Path [ 1 ] . But there are ways that turn aside ( such as Paganism, Judaism and Christianity ) . And had He willed, He would have guided you all ( mankind ) .
10. He it is Who sends down water ( rain ) from the sky; from it you drink and from it ( grows ) the vegetation on which you send your cattle to pasture.
11. With it He causes to grow for you the crops, the olives, the date- palms, the grapes, and every kind of fruit. Verily! In this is indeed an evident proof and a manifest sign for people who give thought.
12. And He has subjected to you the night and the day, and the sun and the moon; and the stars are subjected by His Command. Surely, in this are proofs for people who understand.
13. And whatsoever He has created for you on the earth of varying colours [ and qualities from vegetation and fruits ( botanical life ) and from animals ( zoological life ) ] Verily! In this is a sign for people who remember.
14. And He it is Who has subjected the sea ( to you ) , that you eat thereof fresh tender meat ( i.e. fish ) , and that you bring forth out of it ornaments to wear. And you see the ships ploughing through it, that you may seek ( thus ) of His Bounty ( by transporting the goods from place to place ) and that you may be grateful.
 (V.16:9) i.e. Islâmic Monotheism for mankind i.e. to show them legal and illegal, good and evil things; so whosoever accepts the guidance, it will be for his own benefit and whosoever goes astray, it will be for his own destruction.