Surah Al-Mu'minun | from the moshaf in arabic uthmani
|Listen mp3||Tafsir Arabic||tafsir mokhtasar|
English translation of the meaning Page No 342
Sura Al-Mu'minun from 1 to 17
Sûrat Al- Mu’minûn
( The Believers ) XXIII
In the Name of Allâh,
the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful
1. Successful indeed are the believers.
2. Those who offer their Salât ( prayers ) with all solemnity and full submissiveness.
3. And those who turn away from Al- Laghw ( dirty, false, evil vain talk, falsehood, and all that Allâh has forbidden ) .
4. And those who pay the Zakât.
5. And those who guard their chastity ( i.e. private parts, from illegal sexual acts )
6. Except from their wives or ( the slaves ) that their right hands possess, - for then, they are free from blame;
7. But whoever seeks beyond that, then those are the transgressors;
8. Those who are faithfully true to their Amanât ( all the duties which Allâh has ordained, honesty, moral responsibility and trusts ) and to their covenants;
9. And those who strictly guard their ( five compulsory congregational ) Salawât ( prayers ) ( at their fixed stated hours ) .
10. These are indeed the inheritors
11. Who shall inherit the Firdaus ( Paradise ) . They shall dwell therein forever.
12. And indeed We created man ( Adam ) out of an extract of clay ( water and earth ) .
13. Thereafter We made him ( the offspring of Adam ) as a Nutfah ( mixed drops of the male and female sexual discharge and lodged it ) in a safe lodging ( womb of the woman ) .
14. Then We made the Nutfah into a clot ( a piece of thick coagulated blood ) , then We made the clot into a little lump of flesh, then We made out of that little lump of flesh bones, then We clothed the bones with flesh, and then We brought it forth as another creation. So Blessed is Allâh, the Best of creators. [ 1 ]
15. After that, surely, you will die.
16. Then ( again ) , surely, you will be resurrected on the Day of Resurrection.
17. And indeed We have created above you seven heavens ( one over the other ) , and We are never unaware of the creation.
 (V.23:14) See the footnote of (V.22:5).