Surah Saba' | from the moshaf in arabic uthmani
|Listen mp3||Tafsir Arabic||tafsir mokhtasar|
English translation of the meaning Page No 428
Sura Saba from 1 to 7
( Sheba ) XXXIV
In the Name of Allâh,
the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful
1. All the praises and thanks be to Allâh, to Whom belongs all that is in the heavens and all that is in the earth. His is all the praises and thanks in the Hereafter, and He is the All- Wise, the All- Aware.
2. He knows that which goes into the earth and that which comes forth from it, and that which descends from the heaven and that which ascends to it. And He is the Most Merciful, the Oft- Forgiving.
3. Those who disbelieve say: « The Hour will not come to us. » Say: « Yes, by my Lord, the All- Knower of the Unseen, it will come to you; not even the weight of an atom ( or a small ant ) or less than that or greater escapes His Knowledge in the heavens or in the earth but it is in a Clear Book ( Al- Lauh Al- Mahfûz ) .»
4. That He may recompense those who believe ( in the Oneness of Allâh - Islâmic Monotheism ) and do righteous good deeds. Those, theirs is forgiveness and Rizq Karîm ( generous provision, i.e. Paradise ) .
5. But those who strive against Our Ayât ( proofs, evidence, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc. ) to frustrate them - those, for them will be a severe painful torment. [ 1 ]
6. And those who have been given knowledge see that what is revealed to you ( O Muhammad ( saas ) ) from your Lord is the truth, and that it guides to the Path of the Exalted in Might, Owner of all praise.
7. Those who disbelieve say: « Shall we direct you to a man ( Muhammad ( saas ) ) who will tell you ( that ) when you have become fully disintegrated into dust with full dispersion, then you will be created ( again ) anew? »
(V.34:5) See the footnote of (V.3:91).