Surah Ghafir | from the moshaf in arabic uthmani
|Listen mp3||Tafsir Arabic||tafsir mokhtasar|
English translation of the meaning Page No 467
Sura Al-Zumar from 75 to 7
75. And you will see the angels surrounding the Throne ( of Allâh ) from all round, glorifying the praises of their Lord ( Allâh ) . And they ( all the creatures ) will be judged with truth. And it will be said, « All the praises and thanks be to Allâh, the Lord of the ‘Âlamîn ( mankind, jinn and all that exists ) . »
Sûrat Ghâfir or Al- Mû’min
( The Forgiving or The Believer ) XL
In the Name of Allâh,
the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful
1. Hâ- Mîm.
[These letters are one of the miracles of the Qur’ân, and none but Allâh (Alone) knows their meanings].
2. The revelation of the Book ( this Qur’ân ) is from Allâh, the All- Mighty, the All- Knower.
3. The Forgiver of sin, the Acceptor of repentance, the Severe in punishment, the Bestower ( of favours ) . Lâ ilâha illâ Huwa ( none has the right to be worshipped but He ) , to Him is the final return.
4. None disputes in the Ayât ( proofs, evidence, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc. ) of Allâh but those who disbelieve. So let not their ability of going about here and there through the land ( for their purposes ) deceive you [ O Muhammad ( saas ) , for their ultimate end will be the Fire of Hell ] !
5. The people of Nûh ( Noah ) and the Confederates after them denied ( their Messengers ) before these; and every ( disbelieving ) nation plotted against their Messenger to seize him, and disputed by means of falsehood to refute therewith the truth. So I seized them ( with punishment ) , and how ( terrible ) was My punishment!
6. Thus has the Word of your Lord been justified against those who disbelieved, that they will be the dwellers of the Fire. [ 1 ]
7. Those ( angels ) who bear the Throne ( of Allâh ) and those around it glorify the praises of their Lord, and believe in Him, and ask forgiveness for those who believe ( in the Oneness of Allâh ) ( saying ) : « Our Lord! You comprehend all things in mercy and knowledge, so forgive those who repent and follow Your Way, and save them from the torment of the blazing Fire!»
 (V.40:6) See the footnote of (V.3:85).