Surah Az-Zukhruf | from the moshaf in arabic uthmani
|Listen mp3||Tafsir Arabic||tafsir mokhtasar|
English translation of the meaning Page No 489
Sura Al-Shura from 52 to 10
52. And thus We have sent to you ( O Muhammad ( saas ) ) Ruh ( a Revelation, and a Mercy ) of Our Command. You knew not what is the Book, nor what is Faith? But We have made it ( this Qur’ân ) a light wherewith We guide whosoever of Our slaves We will. And verily, you ( O Muhammad ( saas ) ) are indeed guiding ( mankind ) to the Straight Path ( i.e. Allâh’s Religion of Islâmic Monotheism ) .
53. The Path of Allâh to Whom belongs all that is in the heavens and all that is in the earth. Verily, all matters at the end go to Allâh ( for decision ) .
Sûrat Az- Zukhruf
( The Gold Adornments ) XLIII
In the Name of Allâh,
the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful
1. Hâ- Mîm.
[These letters are one of the miracles of the Qur’ân, and none but Allâh (Alone) knows their meanings].
2. By the manifest Book ( i.e. this Qur’ân that makes things clear ) .
3. Verily, We have made it a Qur’ân in Arabic that you may be able to understand ( its meanings and its admonitions ) .
4. And verily, it ( this Qur’ân ) is in the Mother of the Book ( i.e. Al- Lauh Al- Mahfûz ) , with Us, indeed exalted, full of wisdom.
5. Shall We then ( warn you not and ) take away the Reminder ( this Qur’ân ) from you, because you are a people Musrifûn. [ 1 ]
6. And how many a Prophet have We sent amongst the men of old.
7. And never came there a Prophet to them but they used to mock at him.
8. Then We destroyed men stronger ( in power ) than these - and the example of the ancients has passed away ( before them ) .
9. And indeed if you ask them, « Who has created the heavens and the earth? » They will surely say: « The All- Mighty, the All- Knower created them. »
10. Who has made for you the earth like a bed, and has made for you roads therein, in order that you may find your way.
 (V.43:5) Musrifûn: Those who transgress the limits, as sinners, polytheists, pagans, idolaters and disbelievers in the Oneness of Allâh and in His Messenger Muhammad (saas).