Surah Ash-Shura | from the moshaf in arabic uthmani
|Listen mp3||Tafsir Arabic||tafsir mokhtasar|
English translation of the meaning Page No 488
Sura Al-Shura from 45 to 51
45. And you will see them brought forward to it ( Hell ) made humble by disgrace, [ 1 ] ( and ) looking with stealthy glance. And those who believe will say: « Verily, the losers are they who lose themselves and their families on the Day of Resurrection. Verily, the Zâlimûn [ i.e. Al- Kâfirûn ( disbelievers in Allâh, in His Oneness and in His Messenger ( saas ) , polytheists, wrong- doers ) ] will be in a lasting torment. ( Tafsir At- Tabari ) .»
46. And they will have no Auliyâ’ ( protectors, helpers, guardians, lords ) to help them other than Allâh. And he whom Allâh sends astray, for him there is no way.
47. Answer the Call of your Lord ( i.e. accept the Islâmic Monotheism, O mankind, and jinn ) before there comes from Allâh a Day which cannot be averted ( i.e. the Day of Resurrection ) . You will have no refuge on that Day nor there will be for you any denying ( of your crimes as they are all recorded in the Book of your deeds ) .
48. But if they turn away ( O Muhammad ( saas ) from the Islâmic Monotheism, which you have brought to them ) . We have not sent you ( O Muhammad ( saas ) ) as a Hafîz ( watcher, protector ) over them ( i.e. to take care of their deeds and to recompense them ) . Your duty is to convey ( the Message ) . And verily, when We cause man to taste of Mercy from Us, he rejoices thereat; but when some ill befalls them because of the deeds which their hands have sent forth, then verily, man ( becomes ) ingrate!
49. To Allâh belongs the kingdom of the heavens and the earth. He creates what He wills. He bestows female ( offspring ) upon whom He wills, and bestows male ( offspring ) upon whom He wills.
50. Or He bestows both males and females, and He renders barren whom He wills. Verily, He is the All- Knower and is Able to do all things.
51. It is not given to any human being that Allâh should speak to him unless ( it be ) by Revelation, or from behind a veil, or ( that ) He sends a Messenger to reveal what He wills by His Leave. Verily, He is Most High, Most Wise. [ 2 ]
 (V.42:45) Narrated Anas bin Mâlik (raa): A man said, "O Allah’s Prophet ((saas))! Will Allah gather a disbeliever prone on his face on the Day of Resurrection?" He (saas) said, "Will not the One Who made him walk on his feet in this world, be able to make him walk on his face on the Day of Resurrection?" (Qatâdah, a subnarrator, said : "Yes, by the Power of Our Lord!") (Sahih Al-Bukhari, Vol.6, Hadîth No.283).
 (V.42:51) See the footnote of (V.4:163).