Surah Al-Hadid | from the moshaf in arabic uthmani
|Listen mp3||Tafsir Arabic||tafsir mokhtasar|
English translation of the meaning Page No 537
Sura Al-Waqi'ah from 77 to 3
77. That ( this ) is indeed an honourable recitation ( the Noble Qur’ân ) .
78. In a Book well- guarded ( with Allâh in the heaven i.e. Al- Lauh Al- Mahfûz ) .
79. Which ( that Book with Allâh ) none can touch but the purified ( i.e. the angels ) .
80. A Revelation ( this Qur’ân ) from the Lord of the ‘Âlamîn ( mankind, jinn and all that exists ) .
81. Is it such a talk ( this Qur’ân ) that you ( disbelievers ) deny?
82. And instead ( of thanking Allâh ) for the provision He gives you, you deny ( Him by disbelief ) !
83. Then why do you not ( intervene ) when ( the soul of a dying person ) reaches the throat?
84. And you at the moment are looking on,
85. But We ( i.e. Our angels who take the soul ) are nearer to him than you, but you see not, ( Tafsir At- Tabarî )
86. Then why do you not - if you are exempt from the reckoning and recompense ( punishment ) -
87. Bring back the soul ( to its body ) , if you are truthful?
88. Then, if he ( the dying person ) be of the Muqarrabûn ( those brought near to Allâh ) ,
89. ( There is for him ) rest and provision, and a Garden of Delights ( Paradise ) .
90. And if he ( the dying person ) be of those on the Right Hand,
91. Then there is safety and peace ( from the Punishment of Allâh ) for those on the right Hand.
92. But if he ( the dying person ) be of the denying ( of the Resurrection ) , the erring ( away from the Right Path of Islâmic Monotheism ) ,
93. Then for him is an entertainment with boiling water.
94. And burning in Hell- fire.
95. Verily, this! This is an absolute Truth with certainty.
96. So glorify with praises the Name of your Lord, the Most Great.
Sûrat Al- Hadîd
( Iron ) LVII
In the Name of Allâh,
the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful
1. Whatsoever is in the heavens and the earth glorifies Allâh - and He is the All- Mighty, All- Wise.
2. His is the kingdom of the heavens and the earth. It is He Who gives life and causes death: and He is Able to do all things.
3. He is the First ( nothing is before Him ) and the Last ( nothing is after Him ) , the Most High ( nothing is above Him ) and the Most Near ( nothing is nearer than Him ) . And He is the All- Knower of every thing.