Surah Al-Hashr | from the moshaf in arabic uthmani
|Listen mp3||Tafsir Arabic||tafsir mokhtasar|
English translation of the meaning Page No 548
Sura Al-Hashr from 17 to 24
17. So the end of both will be that they will be in the Fire, abiding therein. Such is the recompense of the Zâlimûn ( i.e. polytheists, wrong- doers, disbelievers in Allâh and in His Oneness ) .
18. O you who believe! Fear Allâh and keep your duty to Him. And let every person look to what he has sent forth for the morrow, and fear Allâh. Verily, Allâh is All- Aware of what you do. [ 1 ]
19. And be not like those who forgot Allâh ( i.e. became disobedient to Allâh ) , and He caused them to forget their ownselves, ( let them to forget to do righteous deeds ) . Those are the Fâsiqûn ( rebellious, disobedient to Allâh ) .
20. Not equal are the dwellers of the Fire and the dwellers of the Paradise. It is the dwellers of Paradise that will be successful.
21. Had We sent down this Qur’ân on a mountain, you would surely have seen it humbling itself and rent asunder by the fear of Allâh. Such are the parables which We put forward to mankind that they may reflect. [ 2 ]
22. He is Allâh, beside Whom Lâ ilâha illâ Huwa ( none has the right to be worshipped but He ) the All- Knower of the unseen and the seen. He is the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.
23. He is Allâh beside Whom Lâ ilâha illa Huwa ( none has the right to be worshipped but He ) , the King, the Holy, the One Free from all defects, the Giver of security, the Watcher over His creatures, the All- Mighty, the Compeller, the Supreme. Glory be to Allâh! ( High is He ) above all that they associate as partners with Him.
24. He is Allâh, the Creator, the Inventor of all things, the Bestower of forms. To Him belong the Best Names. [ 3 ] All that is in the heavens and the earth glorify Him. And He is the All- Mighty, the All- Wise.
a ) See the footnote of ( V.32:16 ) .
b ) See the footnote of ( V.15:23 ) .
c ) See the footnote ( C ) of ( V.9:111 ) .
 (V.59:21) Narrated Jâbir bin ‘Abdullâh (raa): The Prophet (saas) used to stand by a tree or a date-palm on Friday. Then an Ansâri woman or man said, "O Allâh’s Messenger! Shall we make a pulpit for you?" He replied, "If you wish." So they made a pulpit for him and when it was Friday, he proceeded towards the pulpit [for delivering the Khutbah (religious talk)]. The date-palm cried like a child! The Prophet (saas) descended (from the pulpit) and embraced it while it continued moaning like a child being quietened. The Prophet (saas) said, "It was crying for (missing) what it used to hear of religious knowledge given near it." (Sahih Al-Bukhari, Vol.4, Hadîth No. 784).
 (V.59:24) See the footnote of (V.7:180).