Surah Al-Hashr | from the moshaf in arabic uthmani
|Listen mp3||Tafsir Arabic||tafsir mokhtasar|
English translation of the meaning Page No 547
Sura Al-Hashr from 10 to 16
10. And those who came after them say: « Our Lord! Forgive us and our brethren who have preceded us in Faith, and put not in our hearts any hatred against those who have believed. Our Lord! You are indeed full of kindness, Most Merciful.»
11. Have you ( O Muhammad ( saas ) ) not observed the hypocrites who say to their friends among the people of the Scripture who disbelieve: « ( By Allâh ) If you are expelled, we ( too ) indeed will go out with you, and we shall never obey any one against you; and if you are attacked ( in fight ) , we shall indeed help you. » But Allâh is Witness that they verily are liars.
12. Surely, if they ( the Jews ) are expelled, never will they ( hypocrites ) go out with them; and if they are attacked, they will never help them. And ( even ) if they do help them, they ( hypocrites ) will turn their backs, and they will not be victorious.
13. Verily, you ( believers in the Oneness of Allâh - Islâmic Monotheism ) are more fearful in their ( Jews of Banû An- Nadîr ) breasts than Allâh. That is because they are a people who comprehend not ( the Majesty and Power of Allâh ) .
14. They fight not against you even together, except in fortified townships, or from behind walls. Their enmity among themselves is very great. You would think they were united, but their hearts are divided. That is because they are a people who understand not.
15. They are like their immediate predecessors ( the Jews of Banû Qainûqâ‘, who suffered ) ; they tasted the evil result of their conduct, and ( in the Hereafter, there is ) for them a painful torment.
16. ( Their allies deceived them ) like Shaitân ( Satan ) , when he says to man: « Disbelieve in Allâh. » But when ( man ) disbelieves in Allâh, Shaitân ( Satan ) says: « I am free of you, I fear Allâh, the Lord of the ‘Âlamîn ( mankind, jinn and all that exists ) ! »