Surah As-Saff | from the moshaf in arabic uthmani
|Listen mp3||Tafsir Arabic||tafsir mokhtasar|
English translation of the meaning Page No 551
Sura Al-Mumtahanah from 12 to 5
12. O Prophet! When believing women come to you to give you the Bai‘ah ( pledge ) , that they will not associate anything in worship with Allâh, that they will not steal, that they will not commit illegal sexual intercourse, that they will not kill their children, that they will not utter slander, intentionally forging falsehood ( i.e. by making illegal children belonging to their husbands ) , and that they will not disobey you in Ma‘rûf ( Islâmic Monotheism and all that which Islâm ordains ) , then accept their Bai‘ah ( pledge ) , and ask Allâh to forgive them. Verily, Allâh is Oft- Forgiving, Most Merciful.
13. O you who believe! Take not as friends the people who incurred the Wrath of Allâh ( i.e. the Jews ) . Surely, they have despaired of ( receiving any good in ) the Hereafter, just as the disbelievers have despaired of those ( buried ) in graves ( that they will not be resurrected on the Day of Resurrection ) .
Sûrat As- Saff
( The Row or the Rank ) LXI
In the Name of Allâh,
the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful
1. Whatsoever is in the heavens and whatsoever is on the earth glorifies Allâh. And He is the All- Mighty, the All- Wise.
2. O you who believe! Why do you say that which you do not do?
3. Most hateful it is with Allâh that you say that which you do not do.
4. Verily, Allâh loves those who fight in His Cause in rows ( ranks ) as if they were a solid structure. [ 1 ]
5. And ( remember ) when Mûsâ ( Moses ) said to his people: « O my people! Why do you annoy me while you know certainly that I am the Messenger of Allâh to you? So when they turned away ( from the Path of Allâh ) , Allâh turned their hearts away ( from the Right Path ) . And Allâh guides not the people who are Fâsiqûn ( the rebellious, the disobedient to Allâh ) .»
a ) Narrated Abû Sa‘îd Al- Khudrî ( raa ) : Somebody asked, « O Allâh’s Messenger! Who is the best among the people? » Allâh’s Messenger ( saas ) replied, « A believer who strives his utmost in Allâh’s Cause with his life and property. » They asked, « Who is next? » He replied, « A believer who stays in one of the mountain paths worshipping Allâh and leaving the people secure from his mischief. » ( Sahih Al- Bukhari, Vol. 4., Hadîth No. 45 ) .
b ) See the footnote ( A ) of ( V.9:111 ) .