Surah At-Taghabun | from the moshaf in arabic uthmani
|Listen mp3||Tafsir Arabic||tafsir mokhtasar|
English translation of the meaning Page No 556
Sura Al-Taghabun from 1 to 9
Sûrat At- Taghâbun
( Mutual Loss and Gain ) LXIV
In the Name of Allâh,
the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful
1. Whatsoever is in the heavens and whatsoever is on the earth glorifies Allâh. His is the dominion, and to Him belong all the praises and thanks, and He is Able to do all things.
2. He it is Who created you, then some of you are disbelievers and some of you are believers. And Allâh is All- Seer of what you do.
3. He has created the heavens and the earth with truth, and He shaped you and made good your shapes. And to Him is the final Return.
4. He knows what is in the heavens and on earth, and He knows what you conceal and what you reveal. And Allâh is the All- Knower of what is in the breasts ( of men ) .
5. Has not the news reached you of those who disbelieved aforetime? And so they tasted the evil result of their disbelief, and theirs will be a painful torment.
6. That was because there came to them their Messengers with clear proofs ( signs ) , but they said: « Shall mere men guide us? » So they disbelieved and turned away ( from the truth ) . But Allâh was not in need ( of them ) . And Allâh is Rich ( Free of all needs ) , Worthy of all praise.
7. The disbelievers pretend that they will never be resurrected ( for the Account ) . Say ( O Muhammad ( saas ) ) : Yes! By my Lord, you will certainly be resurrected, then you will be informed of ( and recompensed for ) what you did; and that is easy for Allâh.
8. Therefore, believe in Allâh and His Messenger ( Muhammad ( saas ) ) and in the Light ( this Qur’ân ) which We have sent down. And Allâh is All- Aware of what you do.
9. ( And remember ) the Day when He will gather you ( all ) on the Day of Gathering, - that will be the Day of mutual loss and gain ( i.e. loss for the disbelievers as they will enter the Hell- fire and gain for the believers as they will enter Paradise ) . And whosoever believes in Allâh and performs righteous good deeds, He will expiate from him his sins, and will admit him to Gardens under which rivers flow ( Paradise ) to dwell therein forever; that will be the great success.