Surah Al-Haqqah | from the moshaf in arabic uthmani
|Listen mp3||Tafsir Arabic||tafsir mokhtasar|
English translation of the meaning Page No 567
Sura Al-Haqqah from 9 to 34
9. And Fir‘aun ( Pharaoh ) , and those before him, and the cities overthrown [ the towns of the people of [ Lût ( Lot ) ] committed sin.
10. And they disobeyed their Lord’s Messenger, so He seized them with a strong punishment.
11. Verily, when the water rose beyond its limits [ Nûh’s ( Noah ) Flood ] , We carried you ( mankind ) in the floating [ ship that was constructed by Nûh ( Noah ) ]
12. That We might make it ( Noah’s ship ) an admonition for you and that it might be retained by the retaining ears.
13. Then when the Trumpet will be blown with one blowing ( the first one ) .
14. And the earth and the mountains shall be removed from their places, and crushed with a single crushing.
15. Then on that Day shall the ( Great ) Event befall.
16. And the heaven will be rent asunder, for that Day it ( the heaven ) will be frail and torn up.
17. And the angels will be on its sides, and eight angels will, that Day, bear the Throne of your Lord above them.
18. That Day shall you be brought to Judgement, not a secret of you will be hidden.
19. Then as for him who will be given his Record in his right hand will say: « Here! read my Record!»
20. « Surely, I did believe that I shall meet my Account! »
21. So he shall be in a life, well- pleasing.
22. In a lofty Paradise,
23. The fruits in bunches whereof will be low and near at hand.
24. Eat and drink at ease for that which you have sent on before you in days past!
25. But as for him who will be given his Record in his left hand, will say: « I wish that I had not been given my Record!»
26. « And that I had never known how my Account is!»
27. « Would that it had been my end ( death ) !»
28. « My wealth has not availed me;»
29. « My power ( and arguments to defend myself ) have gone from me! »
30. ( It will be said ) : « Seize him and fetter him;»
31. Then throw him in the blazing Fire.
32. « Then fasten him with a chain whereof the length is seventy cubits! »
33. Verily, he used not to believe in Allâh, the Most Great,
34. And urged not on the feeding of Al- Miskîn ( the poor ) . [ 1 ]
a ) See the footnote of ( V.2:83 ) .
b ) Narrated ‘Abdullâh bin ‘Amr ( raa ) : A man asked the Prophet ( saas ) , « What sort of deeds ( or what qualities ) of Islâm are good? » The Prophet ( saas ) replied, « To feed ( the poor ) and greet those whom you know and those whom you do not know » . ( Sahih Al- Bukhari, Vol.1, Hadith No.11 ) .