Surah Al-Haqqah | from the moshaf in arabic uthmani
|Listen mp3||Tafsir Arabic||tafsir mokhtasar|
English translation of the meaning Page No 566
Sura Al-Qalam from 43 to 8
43. Their eyes will be cast down and ignominy will cover them; they used to be called to prostrate themselves ( offer prayers ) , while they were healthy and good ( in the life of the world, but they did not ) .
44. Then leave Me Alone with such as belie this Qur’ân. We shall punish them gradually from directions they perceive not.
45. And I will grant them a respite. Verily, My Plan is strong.
46. Or is it that you ( O Muhammad ( saas ) ) ask them a wage, so that they are heavily burdened with debt?
47. Or that the Ghaib ( the Unseen - here in this Verse it means Al- Lauh Al- Mahfûz ) is in their hands, so that they can write it down?
48. So wait with patience for the Decision of your Lord, and be not like the Companion of the Fish - when he cried out ( to Us ) while he was in deep sorrow. ( See the Qur’ân, Verse 21:87 ) .
49. Had not a Grace from his Lord reached him, he would indeed have been ( left in the stomach of the fish, but We forgave him ) : so he was cast off on the naked shore, while he was to be blamed.
50. Then his Lord chose him and made him of the righteous.
51. And verily, those who disbelieve would almost make you slip with their eyes ( through hatred ) when they hear the Reminder ( the Qur’ân ) , and they say: « Verily, he ( Muhammad ( saas ) ) is a madman! »
52. But it is nothing else than a Reminder to all the ‘Âlamîn ( mankind, and jinn ) .
Sûrat Al- Hâqqah
( The Inevitable ) LXIX
In the Name of Allâh,
the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful
1. The Inevitable ( i.e. the Day of Resurrection ) !
2. What is the Inevitable?
3. And what will make you know what the Inevitable is?
4. Thamûd and ‘Âd people denied the Qâri‘ah ( the striking Hour of Judgement ) !
5. As for Thamûd, they were destroyed by the awful cry!
6. And as for ‘Âd, they were destroyed by a furious violent wind!
7. Which Allâh imposed on them for seven nights and eight days in succession, so that you could see men lying overthrown ( destroyed ) , as if they were hollow trunks of date- palms!
8. Do you see any remnants of them?