Surah Al-Ma'arij | from the moshaf in arabic uthmani
|Listen mp3||Tafsir Arabic||tafsir mokhtasar|
English translation of the meaning Page No 568
Sura Al-Haqqah from 35 to 10
35. So no friend has he here this Day,
36. Nor any food except filth from the washing of wounds.
37. None will eat it except the Khâti’ûn ( sinners, disbelievers, polytheists ) .
38. So I swear by whatsoever you see,
39. And by whatsoever you see not,
40. That this is verily, the word of an honoured Messenger [ i.e. Jibrîl ( Gabriel ) or Muhammad ( saas ) which he has brought from Allâh ] .
41. It is not the word of a poet: little is that you believe!
42. Nor is it the word of a soothsayer ( or a foreteller ) : little is that you remember!
43. This is the Revelation sent down from the Lord of the ‘Âlamîn ( mankind, jinn and all that exists ) .
44. And if he ( Muhammad ( saas ) ) had forged a false saying concerning Us ( Allâh ( Lord Almighty and Exalted ) ) ,
45. We surely would have seized him by his right hand ( or with power and might ) ,
46. And then We certainly would have cut off his life artery ( aorta ) ,
47. And none of you could have withheld Us from ( punishing ) him.
48. And verily, this ( Qur’an ) is a Reminder for the Muttaqûn ( the pious. See V.2:2 ) .
49. And verily, We know that there are some among you that belie ( this Qur’ân ) . ( Tafsir At- Tabarî )
50. And indeed it ( this Qur’ân ) will be an anguish for the disbelievers ( on the Day of Resurrection ) . [ 1 ]
51. And verily, it ( this Qur’ân ) is an absolute truth with certainty. [ 2 ]
52. So glorify the Name of your Lord, the Most Great. [ 3 ]
Sûrat Al- Ma‘ârij
( The Ways Of Ascent ) LXX
In the Name of Allâh,
the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful
1. A questioner asked concerning a torment about to befall
2. Upon the disbelievers, which none can avert,
3. From Allâh, the Lord of the ways of ascent.
4. The angels and the Rûh [ Jibrîl ( Gabriel ) ] ascend to Him in a Day the measure whereof is fifty thousand years.
5. So be patient ( O Muhammad ( saas ) ) , with a good patience.
6. Verily, they see it ( the torment ) afar off.
7. But We see it ( quite ) near.
8. The Day that the sky will be like the boiling filth of oil, ( or molten copper or silver or lead ) .
9. And the mountains will be like flakes of wool.
10. And no friend will ask a friend ( about his condition ) ,
 (V.69:50) See the footnote of (V.3:85).
 (V.69:51) See the footnote of (V.10:37).
 (V.69:52) See footnotes of (V.13:28).