Surah Al-Insan | from the moshaf in arabic uthmani
|Listen mp3||Tafsir Arabic||tafsir mokhtasar|
English translation of the meaning Page No 579
Sura Al-Dahr from 6 to 25
6. A spring wherefrom the slaves of Allâh will drink, causing it to gush forth abundantly.
7. They ( are those who ) fulfil ( their ) vows, and they fear a Day whose evil will be wide- spreading.
8. And they give food, inspite of their love for it ( or for the love of Him ) , to the Miskîn [ 1 ] ( the poor ) , the orphan, and the captive
9. ( Saying ) : « We feed you seeking Allâh’s Countenance only. We wish for no reward, nor thanks from you.»
10. « Verily, We fear from our Lord a Day, hard and distressful, that will make the faces look horrible ( from extreme dislike to it ) . »
11. So Allâh saved them from the evil of that Day, and gave them Nadrah ( a light of beauty ) and joy.
12. And their recompense shall be Paradise, and silken garments, because they were patient.
13. Reclining therein on raised thrones, they will see there neither the excessive heat of the sun, nor the excessive bitter cold, ( as in Paradise there is no sun and no moon ) .
14. And the shade thereof is close upon them, and the bunches of fruit thereof will hang low within their reach.
15. And amongst them will be passed round vessels of silver and cups of crystal -
16. Crystal- clear, made of silver. They will determine the measure thereof ( according to their wishes ) .
17. And they will be given to drink there of a cup ( of wine ) mixed with Zanjabîl ( ginger ) ,
18. A spring there, called Salsabîl.
19. And round about them will ( serve ) boys of everlasting youth. If you see them, you would think them scattered pearls.
20. And when you look there ( in Paradise ) , you will see a delight ( that cannot be imagined ) , and a great dominion.
21. Their garments will be of fine green silk, and gold embroidery. They will be adorned with bracelets of silver, and their Lord will give them a pure drink.
22. ( And it will be said to them ) : « Verily, this is a reward for you, and your endeavour has been accepted. »
23. Verily, it is We Who have sent down the Qur’ân to you ( O Muhammad ( saas ) ) by stages.
24. Therefore be patient ( O Muhammad ( saas ) ) with constancy to the Command of your Lord ( Allâh, by doing your duty to Him and by conveying His Message to mankind ) , and obey neither a sinner nor a disbeliever among them.
25. And remember the Name of your Lord every morning and afternoon [ i.e. offering of the Morning ( Fajr ) , Zuhr, and ‘Asr prayers ] .
 (V.76:8) See the footnote of (V.2:83).