Surah Al-Insan | from the moshaf in arabic uthmani
|Listen mp3||Tafsir Arabic||tafsir mokhtasar|
English translation of the meaning Page No 578
Sura Al-Qiyamah from 20 to 5
20. Not [ as you think, that you ( mankind ) will not be resurrected and recompensed for your deeds ] , but you ( men ) love the present life of this world,
21. And neglect the Hereafter.
22. Some faces that Day shall be Nâdirah ( shining and radiant ) .
23. Looking at their Lord ( Allâh ) .
24. And some faces, that Day, will be Bâsirah ( dark, gloomy, frowning, and sad ) ,
25. Thinking that some calamity is about to fall on them.
26. Nay, when ( the soul ) reaches to the collar bone ( i.e. up to the throat in its exit ) ,
27. And it will be said: « Who can cure him ( and save him from death ) ? »
28. And he ( the dying person ) will conclude that it was ( the time ) of parting ( death ) ;
29. And one leg will be joined with another leg ( shrouded ) . [ 1 ]
30. The drive will be, on that Day, to your Lord ( Allâh ) !
31. So he ( the disbeliever ) neither believed ( in this Qur’ân and in the Message of Muhammad ( saas ) ) nor prayed!
32. But on the contrary, he belied ( this Qur’ân and the Message of Muhammad ( saas ) ) and turned away!
33. Then he walked in conceit ( full pride ) to his family admiring himself!
34. Woe to you [ O man ( disbeliever ) ] ! And then ( again ) woe to you!
35. Again, woe to you [ O man ( disbeliever ) ] ! And then ( again ) woe to you!
36. Does man think that he will be left neglected ( without being punished or rewarded for the obligatory duties enjoined by his Lord Allâh on him ) ?
37. Was he not a Nutfah ( mixed male and female sexual discharge ) of semen emitted ( poured forth ) ?
38. Then he became an ‘Alaqah ( a clot ) ; then ( Allâh ) shaped and fashioned ( him ) in due proportion. [ 2 ]
39. And made of him two sexes, male and female.
40. Is not He ( Allâh Who does that ) Able to give life to the dead? ( Yes! He is Able to do all things ) .
Sûrat Al- Insân or Ad- Dahr
( Man or Time ) LXXVI
In the Name of Allâh,
the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful
1. Has there not been over man a period of time, when he was not a thing worth mentioning?
2. Verily, We have created man from Nutfah ( drops ) of mixed semen ( sexual discharge of man and woman ) , in order to try him: so We made him hearer and seer.
3. Verily, We showed him the way, whether he be grateful or ungrateful.
4. Verily, We have prepared for the disbelievers iron chains, iron collars, and a blazing Fire.
5. Verily,, the Abrâr ( the pious believers of Islamic Monotheism ) , shall drink of a cup ( of wine ) mixed with ( water from a spring in Paradise called ) Kâfûr
 (V.75:29) Or it may mean: hardship and distress will be joined with another hardship and distress (i.e. distress of death, and of the thought as to what is going to happen to him in the Hereafter). (Tafsîr At-Tabarî ).
 (V.75:38) See the footnote of (V.22:5).