Surah الإنشقاق | from the moshaf in arabic uthmani
|Listen mp3||Tafsir Arabic||tafsir mokhtasar|
English translation of the meaning Page No 589
Sura Al-Mutatfifin from 35 to 25
35. On ( high ) thrones, looking ( at all things ) .
36. Are not the disbelievers paid ( fully ) for what they used to do?
Sûrat Al- Inshiqâq
( The Splitting Asunder ) LXXXIV
In the Name of Allâh,
the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful
1. When the heaven is split asunder,
2. And listens to and obeys its Lord - and it must do so.
3. And when the earth is stretched forth,
4. And has cast out all that was in it and became empty.
5. And listens to and obeys its Lord - and it must do so.
6. O man! Verily, you are returning towards your Lord with your deeds and actions ( good or bad ) , a sure returning, and you will meet ( the results of your deeds which you did ) .
7. Then as for him who will be given his Record in his right hand,
8. He surely will receive an easy reckoning,
9. And will return to his family in joy!
10. But whosoever is given his Record behind his back,
11. He will invoke ( for his ) destruction,
12. And he shall enter a blazing Fire, and be made to taste its burning.
13. Verily, he was among his people in joy!
14. Verily, he thought that he would never come back ( to Us ) !
15. Yes! Verily, his Lord has been ever beholding him!
16. So I swear by the afterglow of sunset;
17. And by the night and whatever it gathers in its darkness,
18. And by the moon when it is at the full.
19. You shall certainly travel from stage to stage ( in this life and in the Hereafter ) .
20. What is the matter with them, that they believe not?
21. And when the Qur’ân is recited to them, they fall not prostrate.
22. Nay, those who disbelieve belie ( Prophet Muhammad ( saas ) and whatever he brought, i.e. this Qur’ân and Islâmic Monotheism, etc. ) . [ 1 ]
23. And Allâh knows best what they gather ( of good and bad deeds ) ,
24. So announce to them a painful torment.
25. Save those who believe and do righteous good deeds, for them is a reward that will never come to an end ( i.e. Paradise ) .
 (V.84:22) It is obligatory to have Belief in the Messengership of the Prophet (Muhammad (saas)). Narrated Abu Hurairah (raa) : Allâh’s Messenger (saas) said: "By Him (Allâh) in Whose Hand Muhammad’s soul is, there is none from amongst the Jews and Christians (of these present nations) who hears about me and then dies without believing in the Message with which I have been sent (i.e. Islâmic Monotheism), but he will be from the dwellers of the (Hell) Fire." (Sahih Muslim, the Book of Faith, Vol. 1, Chapter No.240). See also (V.3:85) and (V.3:116).