Surah Al-Mutaffifin | from the moshaf in arabic uthmani
|Listen mp3||Tafsir Arabic||tafsir mokhtasar|
English translation of the meaning Page No 588
Sura Al-Mutatfifin from 7 to 34
7. Nay! Truly, the Record ( writing of the deeds ) of the Fujjâr ( disbelievers, polytheists, sinners, evil- doers and the wicked ) is ( preserved ) in Sijjîn.
8. And what will make you know what Sijjîn is?
9. A Register inscribed.
10. Woe, that Day, to those who deny.
11. Those who deny the Day of Recompense.
12. And none can deny it except every transgressor beyond bounds, ( in disbelief, oppression and disobedience to Allâh ) the sinner!
13. When Our Verses ( of the Qur’ân ) are recited to him he says: « Tales of the ancients! »
14. Nay! But on their hearts is the Rân ( covering of sins and evil deeds ) which they used to earn. [ 1 ]
15. Nay! Surely they ( evil- doers ) will be veiled from seeing their Lord that Day.
16. Then, verily, they will indeed enter ( and taste ) the burning flame of Hell.
17. Then, it will be said to them: « This is what you used to deny! »
18. Nay! Verily, the Record ( writing of the deeds ) of Al- Abrâr ( the pious believers of Islamic Monotheism ) is ( preserved ) in ‘Illiyyûn
19. And what will make you know what ‘Illiyyûn is?
20. A Register inscribed,
21. To which bear witness those nearest ( to Allâh, i.e. the angels ) .
22. Verily, Al- Abrâr ( the pious believers of Islamic Monotheism ) will be in Delight ( Paradise ) .
23. On thrones, looking ( at all things ) .
24. You will recognise in their faces the brightness of delight.
25. They will be given to drink of pure sealed wine.
26. The last thereof ( that wine ) will be the smell of Musk, and for this let ( all ) those strive who want to strive ( i.e. hasten earnestly to the obedience of Allah ) .
27. It ( that wine ) will be mixed with Tasnîm:
28. A spring whereof drink those nearest to Allâh.
29. Verily, ( during the worldly life ) those who committed crimes used to laugh at those who believed.
30. And, whenever they passed by them, used to wink one to another ( in mockery ) .
31. And when they returned to their own people, they would return jesting;
32. And when they saw them, they said: « Verily these have indeed gone astray! »
33. But they ( disbelievers, sinners ) had not been sent as watchers over them ( the believers ) .
34. But this Day ( the Day of Resurrection ) those who believe will laugh at the disbelievers [ 2 ]
 (V.83:14) Narrated Abu Hurairah (raa): Allâh’s Messenger (saas) said, "When a slave (a person) commits a sin (an evil deed) a black dot is dotted on his heart. Then if that person gives up that evil deed (sin), begs Allâh to forgive him, and repents, then his heart is cleared (from that heart covering dot); but if he repeats the evil deed (sin), then that covering is increased till his heart is completely covered with it. And that is Ar-Rân which Allâh mentioned (in the Qur’ân), "Nay! but on their hearts is the Rân (covering of sins and evil deeds) which they used to earn." (At-Tirmidhi, Vol.5, Hadith No.3334).
 (V.83:34) Narrated Anas bin Mâlik (raa): A man said, "O Allâh’s Prophet! Will Allâh gather a disbeliever (prone) on his face on the Day of Resurrection?" He (saas) said, "Will not the One Who made him walk on his feet in this world, be able to make him walk on his face on the Day of Resurrection?" (Qatâdah, a subnarrator, said: "Yes, By the Power of Our Lord!") (Sahih Al-Bukhari, Vol.6, Hadith No.283).