Surah Al-Imran | from the moshaf in arabic uthmani
|Listen mp3||Tafsir Arabic||tafsir mokhtasar|
English translation of the meaning Page No 74
Sura Al-Imran from 181 to 186
181. Indeed, Allâh has heard the statement of those ( Jews ) who say: « Truly, Allâh is poor and we are rich! » We shall record what they have said and their killing of the Prophets unjustly, and We shall say: « Taste you the torment of the burning ( Fire ) . »
182. This is because of that ( evil ) which your hands have sent before you. And certainly, Allâh is never unjust to ( His ) slaves.
183. Those ( Jews ) who said: « Verily, Allâh has taken our promise not to believe in any Messenger unless he brings to us an offering which the fire ( from heaven ) shall devour. » Say: « Verily, there came to you Messengers before me, with clear signs and even with what you speak of; why then did you kill them, if you are truthful? »
184. Then if they reject you ( O Muhammad ( saas ) ) , so were Messengers rejected before you, who came with Al- Bayyinât ( clear signs, proofs, evidence ) and the Scripture and the Book of Enlightenment.
185. Everyone shall taste death. And only on the Day of Resurrection shall you be paid your wages in full. And whoever is removed away from the Fire and admitted to Paradise, he indeed is successful. The life of this world is only the enjoyment of deception ( a deceiving thing ) .
186. You shall certainly be tried and tested in your wealth and properties and in your personal selves, and you shall certainly hear much that will grieve you from those who received the Scripture before you ( Jews and Christians ) and from those who ascribe partners to Allâh; but if you persevere patiently, and become Al- Muttaqûn ( the pious - See V.2:2 ) then verily, that will be a determining factor in all affairs ( and that is from the great matters which you must hold on with all your efforts ) .