surah Kahf aya 10 , English translation of the meaning Ayah.
﴿إِذْ أَوَى الْفِتْيَةُ إِلَى الْكَهْفِ فَقَالُوا رَبَّنَا آتِنَا مِن لَّدُنكَ رَحْمَةً وَهَيِّئْ لَنَا مِنْ أَمْرِنَا رَشَدًا﴾
[ الكهف: 10]
[Mention] when the youths retreated to the cave and said, "Our Lord, grant us from Yourself mercy and prepare for us from our affair right guidance."Surah Al-Kahf Full
(Remember) when the young men fled for refuge (from their disbelieving folk) to the Cave, they said: "Our Lord! Bestow on us mercy from Yourself, and facilitate for us our affair in the right way!"
Ith awa alfityatu ila alkahfi faqaloo rabbana atina min ladunka rahmatan wahayyi lana min amrina rashadan
Abdullah Yusuf Ali - Translation
Behold, the youths betook themselves to the Cave: they said, "Our Lord! bestow on us Mercy from Thyself, and dispose of our affair for us in the right way!"
When the young men fled for refuge to Al-Kahf. They said: "Our Lord! Bestow on us mercy from Yourself, and facilitate for us our affair in the right way!"
[Mention] when the youths retreated to the cave and said, "Our Lord, translate in arabic
إذ أوى الفتية إلى الكهف فقالوا ربنا آتنا من لدنك رحمة وهيئ لنا من أمرنا رشداسورة: الكهف - آية: ( 10 ) - جزء: ( 15 ) - صفحة: ( 294 )
Almuntakhab Fi Tafsir Alquran Alkarim
A group of young (Christian) men resolved to escape persecution*; they betook themselves to the Cave -in a mountain near by- where they expressed their invocatory prayer: O Allah, our Creator. they prayed, extend to us of Your mercy what will help us endure our tribulation, and direct us to a course of action determining what You commend for us of future events
Tafseer Tafheem-ul-Quran by Syed Abu-al-A'la Maududi
(18:10) When those few young men took refuge in the Cave, they said, "Our Lord! have a special mercy on us from Thyself and guide us out of our ordeal aright."
[Mention] when the youths retreated to the cave and said, "Our Lord, meaning
[Mention] when the youths retreated to the cave and said, "Our Lord, meaning in Urdu
جب وہ چند نوجوان غار میں پناہ گزیں ہوئے اور انہوں نے کہا کہ "اے پروردگار، ہم کو اپنی رحمت خاص سے نواز اور ہمارا معاملہ درست کر دے،"
Ayats from Quran in English
- And He answers [the supplication of] those who have believed and done righteous deeds and
- As favor from us. Thus do We reward he who is grateful.
- What comes to you of good is from Allah, but what comes to you of
- [Pharaoh] said, "You believed Moses before I gave you permission. Indeed, he is your leader
- O our people, respond to the Messenger of Allah and believe in him; Allah will
- So is he who is on clear evidence from his Lord like him to whom
- Nor are the shade and the heat,
- And when there comes to them information about [public] security or fear, they spread it
- And they say, "Why was there not sent down to him an angel?" But if
- If Allah should return you to a faction of them [after the expedition] and then
Quran surahs in English :
Download surah Kahf with the voice of the most famous Quran reciters :
surah Kahf mp3 : choose the reciter to listen and download the chapter Kahf Complete with high quality
Ahmed Al Ajmy Bandar Balila Khalid Al Jalil Saad Al Ghamdi Saud Al Shuraim Abdul Basit Abdul Rashid Sufi Abdullah Basfar Abdullah Al Juhani Fares Abbad Maher Al Muaiqly Al Minshawi Al Hosary Mishari Al-afasi Yasser Al Dosari
لا تنسنا من دعوة صالحة بظهر الغيب