Surah Al-Maidah | from the moshaf in arabic uthmani
|Listen mp3||Tafsir Arabic||tafsir mokhtasar|
English translation of the meaning Page No 114
Sura Al-Ma'idah from 37 to 41
37. They will long to get out of the Fire, but never will they get out therefrom; and theirs will be a lasting torment.
38. And ( as for ) the male thief and the female thief, cut off ( from the wrist joint ) their ( right ) hands as a recompense for that which they committed, a punishment by way of example from Allâh. And Allâh is All- Powerful, All- Wise.
39. But whosoever repents after his crime and does righteous good deeds ( by obeying Allâh ) , then verily, Allâh will pardon him ( accept his repentance ) . Verily, Allâh is Oft- Forgiving, Most Merciful.
40. Know you not that to Allâh ( Alone ) belongs the dominion of the heavens and the earth! He punishes whom He wills and He forgives whom He wills. And Allâh is Able to do all things.
41. O Messenger ( Muhammad ( saas ) ) ! Let not those who hurry to fall into disbelief grieve you, of such who say: « We believe » with their mouths but their hearts have no faith. And of the Jews are men who listen much and eagerly to lies - listen to others who have not come to you. They change the words from their places; they say, « If you are given this, take it, but if you are not given this, then beware! » And whomsoever Allâh wants to put in Al- Fitnah [ error, because of his rejecting of Faith ] , you can do nothing for him against Allâh. Those are the ones whose hearts Allâh does not want to purify ( from disbelief and hypocrisy ) ; for them there is a disgrace in this world, and in the Hereafter a great torment.