Surah At-Taubah | from the moshaf in arabic uthmani
|Listen mp3||Tafsir Arabic||tafsir mokhtasar|
English translation of the meaning Page No 207
Sura Al-Taubah from 123 to 129
123. O you who believe! Fight those of the disbelievers who are close to you, and let them find harshness in you; and know that Allâh is with those who are Al- Muttaqûn ( the pious - See V.2:2 ) .
124. And whenever there comes down a Sûrah ( chapter from the Qur’ân ) , some of them ( hypocrites ) say: « Which of you has had his Faith increased by it? » As for those who believe, it has increased their Faith, and they rejoice.
125. But as for those in whose hearts is a disease ( of doubt, disbelief and hypocrisy ) , it will add suspicion and doubt to their suspicion, disbelief and doubt; and they die while they are disbelievers.
126. See they not that they are put in trial once or twice every year ( with different kinds of calamities, disease, famine ) ? Yet, they turn not in repentance, nor do they learn a lesson ( from it ) .
127. And whenever there comes down a Sûrah ( chapter from the Qur’ân ) , they look at one another ( saying ) : « Does any one see you? » Then they turn away. Allâh has turned their hearts ( from the light ) because they are a people that understand not.
128. Verily, there has come unto you a Messenger ( Muhammad ( saas ) ) from amongst yourselves ( i.e. whom you know well ) . It grieves him that you should receive any injury or difficulty. He ( Muhammad ( saas ) ) is anxious over you ( to be rightly guided, to repent to Allâh, and beg Him to pardon and forgive your sins in order that you may enter Paradise and be saved from the punishment of the Hell- fire ) ; for the believers ( he ( saas ) is ) full of pity, kind, and merciful.
129. But if they turn away, say ( O Muhammad ( saas ) ) : « Allâh is sufficient for me. Lâ ilâha illa Huwa ( none has the right to be worshipped but He ) in Him I put my trust and He is the Lord of the Mighty Throne. » [ 1 ]
 (V.9:129) See the footnote of (V.3:173).