Surah Yunus | from the moshaf in arabic uthmani
|Listen mp3||Tafsir Arabic||tafsir mokhtasar|
English translation of the meaning Page No 208
Sura Yunus from 1 to 6
( Jonah ) X
In the Name of Allâh,
the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful
1. Alif- Lâm- Râ. [ These letters are one of the miracles of the Qur’ân, and none but Allâh ( Alone ) knows their meanings ] . These are the Verses of the Book ( the Qur’ân ) Al- Hakîm [ 1 ]
2. Is it a wonder for mankind that We have sent Our Revelation [ 2 ] to a man from among themselves ( i.e. Prophet Muhammad ( saas ) ) ( saying ) : « Warn mankind ( of the coming torment in Hell ) , and give good news to those who believe ( in the Oneness of Allâh and in His Prophet Muhammad ( saas ) ) that they shall have with their Lord the rewards of their good deeds? » ( But ) the disbelievers say: « This is indeed an evident sorcerer ( i.e. Prophet Muhammad ( saas ) and the Qur’ân ) !»
3. Surely, your Lord is Allâh Who created the heavens and the earth in six Days and then rose over ( Istawâ ) the Throne ( really in a manner that suits His Majesty ) , disposing the affair of all things. No intercessor ( can plead with Him ) except after His Leave. That is Allâh, your Lord; so worship Him ( Alone ) . Then, will you not remember?
4. To Him is the return of all of you. The Promise of Allâh is true. It is He Who begins the creation and then will repeat it, that He may reward with justice those who believed ( in the Oneness of Allâh - Islâmic Monotheism ) and did deeds of righteousness. But those who disbelieved will have a drink of boiling fluids and painful torment because they used to disbelieve.
5. It is He Who made the sun a shining thing and the moon as a light and measured out for it stages that you might know the number of years and the reckoning. Allâh did not create this but in truth. He explains the Ayât ( proofs, evidence, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc. ) in detail for people who have knowledge.
6. Verily, in the alternation of the night and the day and in all that Allâh has created in the heavens and the earth are Ayât ( proofs, evidence, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc. ) for those people who keep their duty to Allâh, and fear Him much.
 (V.10:1) Al-Hakîm: showing lawful and unlawful things, explaining Allâh’s (Divine) Laws for mankind, leading them to eternal happiness by ordering them to follow the true Islâmic Monotheism, -worshipping none but Allâh Alone- that will guide them to Paradise and save them from Hell.
 (V.10:2) See the footnote of (V.4:163).
Page No 208 Download and Listen mp3