Surah Hood | from the moshaf in arabic uthmani
|Listen mp3||Tafsir Arabic||tafsir mokhtasar|
English translation of the meaning Page No 233
Sura Hud from 98 to 108
98. He will go ahead of his people on the Day of Resurrection, and will lead them into the Fire, and evil indeed is the place to which they are led.
99. They were pursued by a curse in this ( deceiving life of this world ) and ( so they will be pursued by a curse ) on the Day of Resurrection. Evil indeed is the gift gifted [ i.e. the curse ( in this world ) pursued by another curse ( in the Hereafter ) ] .
100. That is some of the news of the ( population of ) towns which We relate unto you ( O Muhammad ( saas ) ) ; of them, some are ( still ) standing, and some have been ( already ) reaped.
101. We wronged them not, but they wronged themselves. So their âlihah ( gods ) , other than Allâh, whom they invoked, profited them naught when there came the Command of your Lord, nor did they add aught to them but destruction.
102. Such is the Seizure of your Lord when He seizes the ( population of ) the towns while they are doing wrong. Verily, His Seizure is painful, ( and ) severe [ 1 ] .
103. Indeed in that ( there ) is a sure lesson for those who fear the torment of the Hereafter. That is a Day whereon mankind will be gathered together, and that is a Day when all ( the dwellers of the heavens and the earth ) will be present.
104. And We delay it only for a term ( already ) fixed.
105. On the Day when it comes, no person shall speak except by His ( Allâh’s ) Leave. Some among them will be wretched and ( others ) blessed.
106. As for those who are wretched, they will be in the Fire, sighing in a high and low tone.
107. They will dwell therein for all the time that the heavens and the earth endure, except as your Lord wills. Verily, your Lord is the Doer of whatsoever He intends ( or wills ) .
108. And those who are blessed, they will be in Paradise, abiding therein for all the time that the heavens and the earth endure, except as your Lord wills: a gift without an end.
 (V.11:102) Narrated Abu Mûsâ (raa): Allâh’s Messenger (saas) said, "Allâh gives respite to a Zâlim (polytheist, wrong-doer, oppressor), but when He seizes (catches) him, He never releases him." Then he recited: "Such is the Seizure of your Lord when He seizes the (population of) the towns while they are doing wrong: Verily, His Seizure is painful (and) severe." (Sahih Al-Bukhari, Vol.6, Hadith No.208).