Surah Yusuf | from the moshaf in arabic uthmani
|Listen mp3||Tafsir Arabic||tafsir mokhtasar|
English translation of the meaning Page No 248
Sura Yusuf from 104 to 111
104. And no reward you ( O Muhammad ( saas ) ) ask of them ( those who deny your Prophethood ) for it; it ( the Qur’ân ) is no less than a Reminder and an advice unto the ‘Âlamîn ( men and jinn ) .
105. And how many a sign in the heavens and the earth they pass by, while they are averse therefrom.
106. And most of them believe not in Allâh except that they attribute partners unto Him [ i.e. they are Mushrikûn i.e. polytheists. See Verse 6: 121 ] .
107. Do they then feel secure from the coming against them of the covering veil of the Torment of Allâh, or of the coming against them of the ( Final ) Hour, all of a sudden while they perceive not?
108. Say ( O Muhammad ( saas ) ) : « This is my way; I invite unto Allâh ( i.e. to the Oneness of Allâh - Islâmic Monotheism ) with sure knowledge, I and whosoever follows me ( also must invite others to Allâh i.e. to the Oneness of Allâh - Islâmic Monotheism with sure knowledge ) . And Glorified and Exalted be Allâh ( above all that they associate as partners with Him ) . And I am not of the Mushrikûn ( polytheists, pagans, idolaters and disbelievers in the Oneness of Allâh; those who worship others along with Allâh or set up rivals or partners to Allâh ) . »
109. And We sent not before you ( as Messengers ) any but men unto whom We revealed, from among the people of the townships. Have they not travelled in the land and seen what was the end of those who were before them? And verily, the home of the Hereafter is the best for those who fear Allâh and obey Him ( by abstaining from sins and evil deeds, and by performing righteous good deeds ) . Do you not then understand?
110. ( They were reprieved ) until, when the Messengers gave up hope and thought that they were denied ( by their people ) , then came to them Our Help, and whomsoever We willed were rescued. And Our punishment cannot be warded off from the people who are Mujrimûn ( criminals, sinners, disbelievers, polytheists ) .
111. Indeed in their stories, there is a lesson for men of understanding. It ( the Qur’ân ) is not a forged statement but a confirmation of ( Allâh’s existing Books ) which were before it [ i.e. the Taurât ( Torah ) , the Injeel ( Gospel ) and other Scriptures of Allâh ] and a detailed explanation of everything and a guide and a Mercy for the people who believe. [ 1 ]
 (V.12:111) See the footnote of V.6:125.