Surah إبراهيم | from the moshaf in arabic uthmani
|Listen mp3||Tafsir Arabic||tafsir mokhtasar|
English translation of the meaning Page No 255
Sura Al-Ra'd from 43 to 5
43. And those who disbelieved, say: « You ( O Muhammad ( saas ) ) are not a Messenger. » Say: « Sufficient as a witness between me and you is Allâh and those too who have knowledge of the Scripture ( such as ‘Abdullâh bin Salâm and other Jews and Christians who embraced Islâm ) . »
( Abraham ) XIV
In the Name of Allâh,
the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful
1. Alif- Lâm- Râ. [ These letters are one of the miracles of the Qur’ân, and none but Allâh ( Alone ) knows their meanings ] . ( This is ) a Book which We have revealed unto you ( O Muhammad ( saas ) ) in order that you might lead mankind out of darkness ( of disbelief and polytheism ) into light ( of belief in the Oneness of Allâh and Islâmic Monotheism ) by their Lord’s Leave to the Path of the All- Mighty, the Owner of all Praise.
2. Allâh to Whom belongs all that is in the heavens and all that is in the earth! And woe unto the disbelievers from a severe torment.
3. Those who prefer the life of this world to the Hereafter, and hinder ( men ) from the Path of Allâh ( i.e. Islâm ) and seek crookedness therein - they are far astray.
4. And We sent not a Messenger except with the language of his people, in order that he might make ( the Message ) clear for them. Then Allâh misleads whom He wills and guides whom He wills. And He is the All- Mighty, the All- Wise.
5. And indeed We sent Mûsâ ( Moses ) with Our Ayât ( signs, proofs, and evidence ) ( saying ) : « Bring out your people from darkness into light, and remind them of the Annals of Allâh. Truly, therein are Ayât ( evidence, proofs and signs ) for every patient, thankful ( person ) . »