Surah TaHa | from the moshaf in arabic uthmani
|Listen mp3||Tafsir Arabic||tafsir mokhtasar|
English translation of the meaning Page No 312
Sura Maryam from 96 to 12
96. Verily, those who believe [ in the Oneness of Allâh and in His Messenger ( Muhammad ( saas ) ) ] and work deeds of righteousness, the Most Gracious ( Allâh ) will bestow love for them [ 1 ] ( in the hearts of the believers ) .
97. So We have made this ( the Qur’ân ) easy in your own tongue ( O Muhammad ( saas ) ) , only that you may give glad tidings to the Muttaqûn ( the pious - See V.2:2 ) , and warn with it the Ludd [ 2 ] ( most quarrelsome ) people.
98. And how many a generation before them have We destroyed! Can you ( O Muhammad ( saas ) ) find a single one of them or hear even a whisper of them?
Sûrat Tâ- Hâ. XX
In the Name of Allâh,
the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful
1. Tâ- Hâ.
[These letters are one of the miracles of the Qur’ân, and none but Allâh (Alone) knows their meanings].
2. We have not sent down the Qur’ân unto you ( O Muhammad ( saas ) ) to cause you distress,
3. But only as a Reminder to those who fear ( Allâh ) .
4. A revelation from Him ( Allâh ) Who has created the earth and high heavens.
5. The Most Gracious ( Allâh ) rose over ( Istawâ ) the ( Mighty ) Throne ( in a manner that suits His Majesty ) .
6. To Him belongs all that is in the heavens and all that is on the earth, and all that is between them, and all that is under the soil.
7. And if you ( O Muhammad ( saas ) ) speak ( the invocation ) aloud, then verily, He knows the secret and that which is yet more hidden.
8. Allâh! Lâ ilâha illa Huwa ( none has the right to be worshipped but He ) ! To Him belong the Best Names. [ 3 ]
9. And has there come to you the story of Mûsâ ( Moses ) ?
10. When he saw a fire, he said to his family: « Wait! Verily, I have seen a fire; perhaps I can bring you some burning brand therefrom, or find some guidance at the fire. »
11. And when he came to it ( the fire ) , he was called by name: « O Mûsâ ( Moses ) !»
12. « Verily I am your Lord! So take off your shoes; you are in the sacred valley, Tuwa.»
 (V.19:96) Narrated Abu Hurairah (raa): The Prophet (saas) said, "If Allâh loves a person, He calls Jibrîl (Gabriel) saying: Allâh loves so and so; O Jibrîl (Gabriel) love him.’ Jibrîl (Gabriel) would love him, and then Jibrîl (Gabriel) would make an announcement among the residents of the heavens, ‘Allâh loves so-and-so, therefore, you should love him also.’ So, all the residents of the heavens would love him and then he is granted the pleasure of the people of the earth." (Sahih Al-Bukhari, Vol. 8, Hadith No. 66).
 (V.19:97) Ludd:- The people who don’t believe in Allâh’s Oneness and His Prophet’s message and argue about everything that Allâh has ordained.
 (V.20:8) See the footnote of (V.7:180).