Surah Al-'Ankabut | from the moshaf in arabic uthmani
|Listen mp3||Tafsir Arabic||tafsir mokhtasar|
English translation of the meaning Page No 403
Sura Al-Ankabut from 53 to 63
53. And they ask you to hasten on the torment ( for them ) : and had it not been for a term appointed, the torment would certainly have come to them. And surely, it will come upon them suddenly while they perceive not!
54. They ask you to hasten on the torment. And verily, Hell, of a surety, will encompass the disbelievers.
55. On the Day when the torment ( Hell- fire ) shall cover them from above them and from underneath their feet, and it will be said: « Taste what you used to do. »
56. O My slaves who believe! Certainly, spacious is My earth. Therefore worship Me. « ( Alone ) [ 1 ] .»
57. Everyone shall taste death. Then unto Us you shall be returned.
58. And those who believe ( in the Oneness of Allâh - Islâmic Monotheism ) and do righteous good deeds, to them We shall surely give lofty dwellings in Paradise, underneath which rivers flow, to live therein forever. Excellent is the reward for the workers.
59. Those who are patient, and put their trust ( only ) in their Lord ( Allâh ) . [ 2 ]
60. And so many a moving ( living ) creature carries not its own provision! Allâh provides for it and for you. And He is the All- Hearer, the All- Knower.
61. And if you were to ask them: « Who has created the heavens and the earth and subjected the sun and the moon? » they will surely reply: « Allâh. » How then are they deviating ( as polytheists and disbelievers ) ?
62. Allâh enlarges the provision for whom He wills of His slaves, and straitens it for whom ( He wills ) . Verily, Allâh is the All- Knower of everything.
63. And if you were to ask them: « Who sends down water ( rain ) from the sky, and gives life therewith to the earth after its death? » they will surely reply: « Allâh. » Say: « All the praises and thanks be to Allâh! » Nay, most of them have no sense.
 (V.29:56) Narrated Mu‘adh (raa): While I was riding behind the Prophet (saas), as a companion rider, he said, "O Mu‘adh!" I replied, Labbaik wa Sa‘daik (I respond to your call and I am obedient to your orders). He repeated this call three times and then said, "Do you know what Allâh’s Right on His slaves is?" I replied "No." He said, "Allâh’s Right on His slaves is that they should worship Him (Alone) and should not join partners in worship with Him." He proceeded for a while and then said, "O Mu‘âdh!" I replied, "Labbaik wa Sa‘daik (I respond to your call and I am obedient to your orders)." He said, "Do you know what the right of (Allâh’s) slaves on Allah is, if they do that (worship Him Alone and join none in His worship)? It is that He will not punish them." (Sahih Al-Bukhari, Vol.8, Hadîth No. 283).
 (V.29:59) See the footnote (A) of (V.12:67).