Surah ArRoom | from the moshaf in arabic uthmani
|Listen mp3||Tafsir Arabic||tafsir mokhtasar|
English translation of the meaning Page No 404
Sura Al-Ankabut from 64 to 5
64. And this life of the world is only an amusement and a play! Verily, the home of the Hereafter - that is the life indeed ( i.e. the eternal life that will never end ) , if they but knew [ 1 ] .
65. And when they embark on a ship, they invoke Allâh, making their Faith pure for Him only: but when He brings them safely to land, behold, they give a share of their worship to others [ 2 ] .
66. So that they become ingrate for that which We have given them, and that they take their enjoyment ( as a warning and a threat ) , but they will come to know.
67. Have they not seen that We have made ( Makkah ) a secure sanctuary, while men are being snatched away from all around them? Then do they believe in Bâtil ( falsehood - polytheism, idols and all deities other than Allâh ) , and deny ( become ingrate for ) the Graces of Allâh?
68. And who does more wrong than he who invents a lie against Allâh or denies the truth ( Muhammad ( saas ) and his doctrine of Islâmic Monotheism and this Qur’ân ) , when it comes to him? Is there not a dwelling in Hell for disbelievers ( in the Oneness of Allâh and in His Messenger Muhammad ( saas ) ) ? [ 3 ]
69. As for those who strive hard in Us ( Our Cause ) , We will surely guide them to Our Paths ( i.e. Allâh’s religion - Islâmic Monotheism ) . And verily, Allâh is with the Muhsinûn ( good doers ) . « [ 4 ] »
Sûrat Ar- Rûm
( The Romans ) XXX
In the Name of Allâh,
the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful
1. Alif- Lâm- Mîm.
[These letters are one of the miracles of the Qur’ân, and none but Allâh (Alone) knows their meanings].
2. The Romans have been defeated.
3. In the nearest land ( Syria, Iraq, Jordan, and Palestine ) , and they, after their defeat, will be victorious.
4. Within three to nine years. The decision of the matter, before and after ( these events ) is only with Allâh, ( before the defeat of the Romans by the Persians, and after the defeat of the Persians by the Romans ) . And on that Day, the believers ( i.e. Muslims ) will rejoice ( at the victory given by Allâh to the Romans against the Persians ) -
5. With the help of Allâh. He helps whom He wills, and He is the All- Mighty, the Most Merciful.
 (V.29:64) Narrated Abû Hurairah (raa): Allâh’s Messenger (saas) said, "The first group (of people) who will enter Paradise will be (glittering) like the moon on a full-moon night. They will neither spit therein, nor blow their noses therein nor relieve nature. Their utensils therein will be of gold and their combs of gold and silver; in their censers the aloeswood will be used, and their sweat will smell like musk. Everyone of them will have two wives; the marrow of the bones of the wives’ legs will be seen through the flesh out of excessive beauty. They (the people of Paradise) will neither have difference, nor enmity (hatred) amongst themselves; their hearts will be as if one heart, and they will be glorifying Allah in the morning and in the afternoon." (Sahih Al-Bukhari, Vol.4, Hadîth No. 468).
 (V.29:65) See (V.17:67) and its footnote.
 (V.29:68) See the footnote of (V.3:85).
 (V.29:69) See the footnote of (V.9:120).