Surah ArRoom | from the moshaf in arabic uthmani
|Listen mp3||Tafsir Arabic||tafsir mokhtasar|
English translation of the meaning Page No 405
Sura Al-Rum from 6 to 15
6. ( It is ) a Promise of Allâh ( i.e. Allâh will give victory to the Romans against the Persians ) , and Allâh fails not in His Promise, but most of men know not.
7. They know only the outside appearance of the life of the world ( i.e. the matters of their livelihood, like irrigating or sowing or reaping, etc. ) , and they are heedless of the Hereafter.
8. Do they not think deeply ( in their ownselves ) about themselves ( how Allâh created them from nothing, and similarly He will resurrect them ) ? Allâh has created not the heavens and the earth, and all that is between them, except with truth and for an appointed term. And indeed many of mankind deny the Meeting with their Lord. [ Tafsir At- Tabarî ] .
9. Do they not travel in the land, and see what was the end of those before them? They were superior to them in strength, and they tilled the earth and populated it in greater numbers than these ( pagans ) have done: and there came to them their Messengers with clear proofs. Surely, Allâh wronged them not, but they used to wrong themselves.
10. Then evil was the end of those who did evil, because they belied the Ayât ( proofs, evidence, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, Messengers, etc. ) of Allâh and made a mockery of them.
11. Allâh ( Alone ) originates the creation, then He will repeat it, then to Him you will be returned.
12. And on the Day when the Hour will be established, the Mujrimûn ( disbelievers, sinners, criminals, polytheists ) will be plunged into destruction with ( deep regrets, sorrows, and ) despair.
13. No intercessors will they have from those whom they made equal with Allâh ( partners i.e. their so- called associate gods ) , and they will ( themselves ) reject and deny their partners.
14. And on the Day when the Hour will be established - that Day shall ( all men ) be separated ( i.e. the believers will be separated from the disbelievers ) .
15. Then as for those who believed ( in the Oneness of Allâh - Islâmic Monotheism ) and did righteous good deeds, such shall be honoured and made to enjoy luxurious life ( forever ) in a Garden of Delight ( Paradise ) .