Surah AsSajdah| from the moshaf in arabic uthmani
|Listen mp3||Tafsir Arabic||tafsir mokhtasar|
English translation of the meaning Page No 416
Sura Al-Sajdah from 12 to 20
12. And if you only could see when the Mujrimûn ( criminals, disbelievers, polytheists, sinners ) shall hang their heads before their Lord ( saying ) : « Our Lord! We have now seen and heard, so send us back ( to the world ) , that we will do righteous good deeds. Verily! We now believe with certainty. »
13. And if We had willed, surely We would have given every person his guidance, but the Word from Me took effect ( about evil- doers ) , that I will fill Hell with jinn and mankind together.
14. Then taste you ( the torment of the Fire ) because of your forgetting the Meeting of this Day of yours. Surely We too will forget you: so taste you the abiding torment for what you used to do.
15. Only those believe in Our Ayât ( proofs, evidence, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc. ) , who, when they are reminded of them, fall down prostrate, and glorify the Praises of their Lord, and they are not proud. [ 1 ]
16. Their sides forsake their beds, to invoke their Lord in fear and hope, and they spend ( in charity in Allâh’s Cause ) out of what We have bestowed on them. [ 2 ]
17. No person knows what is kept hidden for them of joy as a reward for what they used to do. [ 3 ]
18. Is then he who is a believer like him who is a Fâsiq ( disbeliever and disobedient to Allâh ) ? Not equal are they.
19. As for those who believe ( in the Oneness of Allâh - Islâmic Monotheism ) and do righteous good deeds, for them are Gardens ( Paradise ) as an entertainment for what they used to do.
20. And as for those who are Fâsiqûn ( disbelievers and disobedient to Allâh ) , their abode will be the Fire, every time they wish to get away therefrom, they will be put back thereto, and it will be said to them: « Taste you the torment of the Fire which you used to deny. »
 (V.32:15): See the footnote of (V.22:9).
 (V.32:16) Narrated Mu‘âdh bin Jabal (raa): The Prophet (Allâh’s Messenger (saas)) said to him: "May I show you the gates of goodness? (They are): (1) Fasting is a screen from Hell. (2) As-Sadaqâh (deeds of charity in Allâh’s Cause) extinguishes (removes) the sins, as the water extinguishes the fire. (3) Standing in Salât (performing of prayers) by a person during the middle (or the last third) part of a night." Then Prophet (saas) recited: "Their sides forsake their beds." (V.32:16) (Abu Dâwûd and Tirmidhi) (Tafsîr Al-Qurtubî).
 (V.32:17) See the footnote (b) of (V.51:30).