Surah AsSajdah| from the moshaf in arabic uthmani
|Listen mp3||Tafsir Arabic||tafsir mokhtasar|
English translation of the meaning Page No 415
Sura Al-Sajdah from 1 to 11
Sûrat As- Sajdah
( The Prostration ) XXXII
In the Name of Allâh,
the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful
1. Alif- Lâm- Mîm.
[These letters are one of the miracles of the Qur’ân, and none but Allâh (Alone) knows their meanings].
2. The revelation of the Book ( this Qur’ân ) in which there is no doubt is from the Lord of the ‘Âlamîn ( mankind, jinn and all that exists ) !
3. Or say they: « He ( Muhammad ( saas ) ) has fabricated it? » Nay, it is the truth from your Lord, so that you may warn a people to whom no warner has come before you ( O Muhammad ( saas ) ) : in order that they may be guided.
4. Allâh it is He Who has created the heavens and the earth, and all that is between them in six Days. Then He rose over ( Istawâ ) the Throne ( in a manner that suits His Majesty ) . You ( mankind ) have none, besides Him, as a Walî ( protector or helper ) or an intercessor. Will you not then remember ( or receive admonition ) ?
5. He manages and regulates ( every ) affair from the heavens to the earth; then it ( affair ) will go up to Him, in one Day, the space whereof is a thousand years of your reckoning ( i.e. reckoning of our present world’s time ) .
6. That is He: the All- Knower of the unseen and the seen, the All- Mighty, the Most Merciful.
7. Who made everything He has created good and He began the creation of man from clay.
8. Then He made his offspring from semen of despised water ( male and female sexual discharge ) .
9. Then He fashioned him in due proportion, and breathed into him the soul ( created by Allâh for that person ) ; and He gave you hearing ( ears ) , sight ( eyes ) and hearts. Little is the thanks you give!
10. And they say: « When we are ( dead and become ) lost in the earth, shall we indeed be created anew? » Nay, but they deny the Meeting with their Lord!
11. Say: « The angel of death, who is set over you, will take your souls. Then you shall be brought to your Lord. »