Surah Fatir | from the moshaf in arabic uthmani
|Listen mp3||Tafsir Arabic||tafsir mokhtasar|
English translation of the meaning Page No 434
Sura Saba from 49 to 3
49. Say ( O Muhammad ( saas ) ) : « Al- Haqq ( the truth i.e. the Qur’ân and Allâh’s Revelation ) has come, and Al- Bâtil [ falsehood - Iblîs ( Satan ) ] can neither create anything nor resurrect ( anything ) . »
50. Say: « If ( even ) I go astray, I shall stray only to my own loss. But if I remain guided, it is because of the Revelation of my Lord to me. Truly, He is All- Hearer, Ever Near ( to all things ) . »
51. And if you could but see, when they will be terrified with no escape ( for them ) , and they will be seized from a near place.
52. And they will say ( in the Hereafter ) : « We do believe ( now ) : » but how could they receive ( Faith and the acceptance of their repentance by Allâh ) from a place so far off ( i.e. to return to the worldly life again ) .
53. Indeed they did disbelieve ( in the Oneness of Allâh, Islâm, the Qur’ân and Muhammad ( saas ) ) before ( in this world ) , and they ( used to ) conjecture about the Unseen [ i.e. the Hereafter, Hell, Paradise, Resurrection and the Promise of Allâh ( by saying ) all that is untrue ] , from a far place.
54. And a barrier will be set between them and that which they desire [ i.e. At- Taubah ( turning to Allâh in repentance ) and the accepting of Faith ] , as was done in the past with the people of their kind. Verily, they have been in grave doubt.
Sûrat Fâtir or Al- Malâ’ikah
( The Originator of Creation, or The Angels ) XXXV
In the Name of Allâh,
the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful
1. All the praises and thanks be to Allâh, the ( only ) Originator [ or the ( Only ) Creator ] of the heavens and the earth, Who made the angels messengers with wings, two or three or four. He increases in creation what He wills. Verily, Allâh is Able to do all things.
2. Whatever of mercy ( i.e. of good ) , Allâh may grant to mankind, none can withhold it; and whatever He may withhold, none can grant it thereafter. And He is the All- Mighty, the All- Wise.
3. O mankind! Remember the Grace of Allâh upon you! Is there any creator other than Allâh who provides for you from the sky ( rain ) and the earth? Lâ ilâha illâ Huwa ( none has the right to be worshipped but He ) . How then are you turning away ( from Him ) ?