YaSin | from the moshaf in arabic uthmani
|Listen mp3||Tafsir Arabic||tafsir mokhtasar|
English translation of the meaning Page No 440
Sura Al-Fatir from 45 to 12
45. And if Allâh were to punish men for that which they earned, He would not leave a moving ( living ) creature on the surface of the earth; but He gives them respite to an appointed term: and when their term comes, then verily, Allâh is Ever All- Seer of His slaves.
Sûrat Yâ- Sîn XXXVI
In the Name of Allâh,
the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful
1. Yâ- Sîn.
[These letters are one of the miracles of the Qur’ân, and none but Allâh (Alone) knows their meanings].
2. By the Qur’ân, full of wisdom ( i.e. full of laws, evidence, and proofs ) ,
3. Truly, you ( O Muhammad ( saas ) ) are one of the Messengers,
4. On the Straight Path ( i.e. on Allâh’s religion of Islâmic Monotheism ) .
5. ( This is a Revelation ) sent down by the All- Mighty, the Most Merciful,
6. In order that you may warn a people whose forefathers were not warned, so they are heedless.
7. Indeed the Word ( of punishment ) has proved true against most of them, so they will not believe.
8. Verily We have put on their necks iron collars reaching to the chins, so that their heads are raised up.
9. And We have put a barrier before them, and a barrier behind them, and We have covered them up, so that they cannot see.
10. It is the same to them whether you warn them or you warn them not, they will not believe.
11. You can only warn him who follows the Reminder ( the Qur’ân ) , and fears the Most Gracious ( Allâh ) unseen. Bear you to such one the glad tidings of forgiveness, and a generous reward ( i.e. Paradise ) .
12. Verily, We give life to the dead, and We record that which they send before ( them ) , and their traces [ 1 ] and all things We have recorded with numbers ( as a record ) in a Clear Book.
 (V.36:12): Traces [their footsteps and walking on the earth with their legs to the mosques for the five compulsory congregational prayers, Jihâd (holy fighting in Allâh’s Cause) and all other good and evil they did, and that which they leave behind].