YaSin | from the moshaf in arabic uthmani
|Listen mp3||Tafsir Arabic||tafsir mokhtasar|
English translation of the meaning Page No 441
Sura Ya-Sin from 13 to 27
13. And put forward to them a similitude: the ( story of the ) dwellers of the town, [ it is said that the town was Antioch ( Antâkiya ) ] , when there came Messengers to them.
14. When We sent to them two Messengers, they belied them both; so We reinforced them with a third, and they said: « Verily we have been sent to you as Messengers. »
15. They ( people of the town ) said: « You are only human beings like ourselves, and the Most Gracious ( Allâh ) has revealed nothing. You are only telling lies. »
16. The Messengers said: « Our Lord knows that we have been sent as Messengers to you,»
17. « And our duty is only to convey plainly ( the Message ) . »
18. They ( people ) said: « For us, we see an evil omen from you: if you cease not, we will surely stone you, and a painful torment will touch you from us. »
19. They ( Messengers ) said: « Your evil omens be with you! ( Do you call it » evil omen « ) because you are admonished? Nay, but you are a people Musrifûn ( transgressing all bounds by committing all kinds of great sins, and by disobeying Allâh ) .»
20. And there came a man running from the farthest part of the town. He said: « O my people! Obey the Messengers.»
21. « Obey those who ask no wages of you ( for themselves ) , and who are rightly guided.»
22. « And why should I not worship Him ( Allâh Alone ) Who has created me and to Whom you shall be returned.»
23. « Shall I take besides Him âlihah ( gods ) ? If the Most Gracious ( Allâh ) intends me any harm, their intercession will be of no use for me whatsoever, nor can they save me?»
24. « Then verily, I should be in plain error.»
25. « Verily! I have believed in your Lord, so listen to me! »
26. It was said ( to him when the disbelievers killed him ) : « Enter Paradise. » He said: « Would that my people knew [ 1 ] »
27. « That my Lord ( Allâh ) has forgiven me, and made me of the honoured ones! »
a ) Narrated Abu Mûsâ ( raa ) : Allah’s Messenger ( saas ) said, « My example and the example of the Message with which Allah has sent me is like that of a man who came to some people and said, ‘I have seen with my own eyes the enemy forces, and I am a naked warner ( to you ) so save yourselves, save yourselves’ A group of them obeyed him and went out at night, slowly and stealthily and were safe, while another group did not believe him and thus the army took them in the morning and destroyed them. » ( Sahih Al- Bukhari, Vol.8, Hadith No.489 ) .
b ) Narrated Anas bin Mâlik ( raa ) : The Prophet ( saas ) said, « Nobody who enters Paradise likes to go back to the world even if he got everything on the earth, except a martyr who wishes to return to the world so that he may be martyred ten times because of the honour and dignity he received ( from Allâh ) . » ( Sahih Al- Bukhari, Vol.4, Hadith No.72 ) .
c ) Narrated ‘Abdullâh bin Abî Aufâ ( raa ) : Allâh’s Messenger ( saas ) said, « Know that Paradise is under the shades of swords. ( Jihâd in Allâh’s Cause ) . » ( Sahih Al- Bukhari, Vol.4, Hadith No.73 ) .
d ) Narrated Anas bin Mâlik ( raa ) : The Prophet ( saas ) used to say, « O Allah! I seek refuge with You from helplessness, laziness, cowardice and senile old age; I seek refuge with You from Fitan ( trials and afflictions ) of life and death and seek refuge with You from the punishment in the grave. » ( Sahih Al- Bukhari, Vol.4, Hadith No.77 ) .
e ) Narrated ‘Abdullah bin Umar ( raa ) : I heard Allah’s Messenger ( saas ) saying, « People are just like camels: out of one hundred, one can hardly find a single camel suitable to ride. » ( Sahih Al Bukhari, Vol.8, Hadith No.505 ) .