Surah Az-Zumar | from the moshaf in arabic uthmani
|Listen mp3||Tafsir Arabic||tafsir mokhtasar|
English translation of the meaning Page No 459
Sura Al-Zumar from 6 to 10
6. He created you ( all ) from a single person ( Adam ) ; then made from him his wife [ Hawwâ’ ( Eve ) ] . And He has sent down for you of cattle eight pairs ( of the sheep, two, male and female; of the goats, two, male and female; of the oxen, two, male and female; and of the camels, two, male and female ) . He creates you in the wombs of your mothers: creation after creation in three veils of darkness. Such is Allâh your Lord. His is the kingdom. Lâ ilâha illâ Huwa ( none has the right to be worshipped but He ) . How then are you turned away?
7. If you disbelieve, then verily, Allâh is not in need of you; He likes not disbelief for His slaves. And if you are grateful ( by being believers ) , He is pleased therewith for you. No bearer of burdens shall bear the burden of another. Then to your Lord is your return, and He will inform you what you used to do. Verily, He is the All- Knower of that which is in ( men’s ) breasts.
8. And when some hurt touches man, he cries to his Lord ( Allâh Alone ) , turning to Him in repentance. But when He bestows a favour upon him from Himself, he forgets that for which he cried for before, and he sets up rivals to Allâh, in order to mislead others from His Path. Say: « Take pleasure in your disbelief for a while: surely you are ( one ) of the dwellers of the Fire! »
9. Is one who is obedient to Allâh, prostrating himself or standing ( in prayer ) during the hours of the night, fearing the Hereafter and hoping for the Mercy of his Lord ( like one who disbelieves ) ? Say: « Are those who know equal to those who know not? » It is only men of understanding who will remember ( i.e. get a lesson from Allâh’s Signs and Verses ) .
10. Say ( O Muhammad ( saas ) ) : « O My slaves who believe ( in the Oneness of Allâh - Islâmic Monotheism ) , be afraid of your Lord ( Allâh ) and keep your duty to Him. Good is ( the reward ) for those who do good in this world, and Allâh’s earth is spacious ( so if you cannot worship Allâh at a place, then go to another ) ! Only those who are patient shall receive their reward in full, without reckoning. [ 1 ] »
 (V.39:10) See the footnote of (V.16:126).