Surah Az-Zumar | from the moshaf in arabic uthmani
|Listen mp3||Tafsir Arabic||tafsir mokhtasar|
English translation of the meaning Page No 458
Sura Sad from 84 to 5
84. ( Allâh ) said: « The Truth is - and the Truth I say - »
85. That I will fill Hell with you [ Iblîs ( Satan ) ] and those of them ( mankind ) that follow you, together. « »
86. Say ( O Muhammad ( saas ) ) : « No wage do I ask of you for this ( the Qur’ân ) , nor am I one of the Mutakallifûn ( those who pretend and fabricate things which do not exist ) .»
87. « It ( this Qur’ân ) is only a Reminder for all the ‘Âlamîn ( mankind and jinn ) .»
88. « And you shall certainly know the truth of it after a while » .
Sûrat Az- Zumar
( The Groups ) XXXIX
In the Name of Allâh,
the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful
1. The revelation of this Book ( the Qur’ân ) is from Allâh, the All- Mighty, the All- Wise.
2. Verily We have sent down the Book to you ( O Muhammad ( saas ) ) in truth: So worship Allâh ( Alone ) by doing religious deeds sincerely for Allâh’s sake only.
3. Surely the religion ( i.e. the worship and the obedience ) is for Allâh only. And those who take Auliyâ’ ( protectors, helpers, lords, gods ) besides Him ( say ) : « We worship them only that they may bring us near to Allâh. » Verily Allâh will judge between them concerning that wherein they differ. Truly, Allâh guides not him who is a liar, and a disbeliever.
4. Had Allâh willed to take a son ( or offspring ) , He could have chosen whom He willed out of those whom He created. But glory be to Him! ( He is above such things ) . He is Allâh, the One, the Irresistible [ 1 ] .
5. He has created the heavens and the earth with truth. He makes the night to go in the day and makes the day to go in the night. And He has subjected the sun and the moon. Each running ( on a fixed course ) for an appointed term. Verily, He is the All- Mighty, the Oft- Forgiving.
 (V.39:4) See the footnote of (V.2:116).