Surah Al-Imran | from the moshaf in arabic uthmani
|Listen mp3||Tafsir Arabic||tafsir mokhtasar|
English translation of the meaning Page No 50
Sura Al-Imran from 1 to 9
Sûrat Âl- ‘Imrân
( The Family of Imran ) III
In the Name of Allâh,
the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful
1. Alif- Lâm- Mîm. [ These letters are one of the miracles of the Qur’ân, and none but Allâh ( Alone ) knows their meanings ] .
2. Allâh! Lâ ilâha illa Huwa ( none has the right to be worshipped but He ) , Al- Hayyul- Qayyum ( the Ever Living, the One Who sustains and protects all that exists ) .
3. It is He Who has sent down the Book ( the Qur’ân ) to you ( O Muhammad ( saas ) ) with truth, confirming what came before it. And He sent down the Taurât ( Torah ) and the Injeel ( Gospel ) ,
4. Aforetime, as a guidance to mankind. And He sent down the criterion [ of judgement between right and wrong ( this Qur’ân ) ] . Truly, those who disbelieve in the Ayât ( proofs, evidence, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc. ) of Allâh, for them there is a severe torment; and Allâh is All- Mighty, All- Able of Retribution.
5. Truly, nothing is hidden from Allâh, in the earth or in the heaven.
6. He it is Who shapes you in the wombs as He wills. Lâ ilâha illa Huwa ( none has the right to be worshipped but He ) , the All- Mighty, the All- Wise.
7. It is He Who has sent down to you ( Muhammad ( saas ) ) the Book ( this Qur’ân ) . In it are Verses that are entirely clear, they are the foundations of the Book [ and those are the Verses of Al- Ahkâm ( commandments ) , Al- Fara’id ( obligatory duties ) and Al- Hudud ( legal laws for the punishment of thieves, adulterers ) ] ; and others not entirely clear. So as for those in whose hearts there is a deviation ( from the truth ) they follow that which is not entirely clear thereof, seeking Al- Fitnah ( polytheism and trials ) , and seeking for its hidden meanings, but none knows its hidden meanings save Allâh. And those who are firmly grounded in knowledge say: « We believe in it; the whole of it ( clear and unclear Verses ) are from our Lord. » And none receive admonition except men of understanding. ( Tafsir At- Tabarî ) .
8. ( They say ) : « Our Lord! Let not our hearts deviate ( from the truth ) after You have guided us, and grant us mercy from You. Truly, You are the Bestower. »
9. « Our Lord! Verily, it is You Who will gather mankind together on the Day about which there is no doubt. Verily, Allâh never breaks His Promise » .