Surah At-Tur | from the moshaf in arabic uthmani
|Listen mp3||Tafsir Arabic||tafsir mokhtasar|
English translation of the meaning Page No 525
Sura Al-Tur from 32 to 49
32. Do their minds command them this [ i.e. to tell a lie against you ( Muhammad ( saas ) ) ] or are they people transgressing all bounds?
33. Or do they say: « He ( Muhammad ( saas ) ) has forged it ( this Qur’ân ) ? » Nay! They believe not!
34. Let them then produce a recital like unto it ( the Qur’ân ) if they are truthful.
35. Were they created by nothing? Or were they themselves the creators?
36. Or did they create the heavens and the earth? Nay, but they have no firm Belief.
37. Or are with them the treasures of your Lord? Or are they the tyrants with the authority to do as they like?
38. Or have they a stairway ( to heaven ) , by means of which they listen ( to the talks of the angels ) ? Then let their listener produce some manifest proof.
39. Or has He ( Allâh ) only daughters and you have sons?
40. Or is it that you ( O Muhammad ( saas ) ) ask a wage from them ( for your preaching of Islâmic Monotheism ) so that they are burdened with a load of debt?
41. Or that the Ghaib ( Unseen ) is with them, and they write it down?
42. Or do they intend a plot ( against you O Muhammad ( saas ) ) ? But those who disbelieve ( in the Oneness of Allâh - Islâmic Monotheism ) are themselves plotted against!
43. Or have they an ilâh ( a god ) other than Allâh? Glorified be Allâh from all that they ascribe as partners ( to Him ) [ 1 ]
44. And if they were to see a piece of the heaven falling down, they would say: « Clouds gathered in heaps! »
45. So leave them alone till they meet their Day, in which they will sink into a fainting ( with horror ) .
46. The Day when their plotting shall not avail them at all nor will they be helped ( i.e. they will receive their torment in Hell ) .
47. And verily, for those who do wrong, there is another punishment ( i.e. the torment in this world and in their graves ) [ 2 ] before this; but most of them know not. ( Tafsir At- Tabarî ) .
48. So wait patiently ( O Muhammad ( saas ) ) for the Decision of your Lord, for verily, you are under Our Eyes [ 3 ] ; and glorify the Praises of your Lord when you get up from sleep.
49. And in the nighttime also glorify His Praises - and at the setting of the stars. [ 4 ]
a ) See the footnote ( B ) of ( V.3:130 ) .
b ) See the footnote of ( V.2:278 )
 (V.52:47) See the footnote (B) of (V.6:93).
 (V.52:48) See the footnote of (V.3:73).
 (V.52:49) It is said that glorifying Allâh’s Praises here means: all the five compulsory and additional Nawâfil prayers.