Surah Ar-Rahman | from the moshaf in arabic uthmani
|Listen mp3||Tafsir Arabic||tafsir mokhtasar|
English translation of the meaning Page No 531
Sura Al-Qamar from 50 to 16
50. And Our Commandment is but one as the twinkling of an eye.
51. And indeed, We have destroyed your likes; then is there any that will remember ( or receive admonition ) ?
52. And everything they have done is noted in ( their ) Records ( of deeds ) .
53. And everything, small and big, is written down ( in Al- Lauh Al- Mahfûz already beforehand i.e. before it befalls, or is done by its doer: ) ( See the Qur’ân V.57:22 and its footnote ) .
54. Verily, The Muttaqûn ( the pious - see V.2:2 ) , will be in the midst of Gardens and Rivers ( Paradise ) .
55. In a seat of truth ( i.e. Paradise ) , near the Omnipotent King ( Allâh, the One, the All- Blessed, the Most High, the Owner of Majesty and Honour ) .
Sûrat Ar- Rahmân
( The Most Gracious ) LV
In the Name of Allâh,
the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful
1. The Most Gracious ( Allâh ) !
2. He has taught ( you mankind ) the Qur’ân ( by His Mercy ) .
3. He created man.
4. He taught him eloquent speech.
5. The sun and the moon run on their fixed courses ( exactly ) calculated with measured out stages for each ( for reckoning ) .
6. And the herbs ( or stars ) and the trees both prostrate themselves ( to Allah - See V.22:18 ) ( Tafsir Ibn Kathir )
7. And the heaven: He has raised it high, and He has set up the Balance.
8. In order that you may not transgress ( due ) balance.
9. And observe the weight with equity and do not make the balance deficient.
10. And the earth: He has put down ( laid ) for the creatures.
11. Therein are fruits and date- palms producing sheathed fruit- stalks ( enclosing dates ) .
12. And also corn, with ( its ) leaves and stalk for fodder, and sweet- scented plants.
13. Then which of the Blessings of your Lord will you both ( jinn and men ) deny?
14. He created man ( Adam ) from sounding clay like the clay of pottery.
15. And the jinn: He created from a smokeless flame of fire.
16. Then which of the Blessings of your Lord will you both ( jinn and men ) deny?