Surah Al-Jumu'ah | from the moshaf in arabic uthmani
|Listen mp3||Tafsir Arabic||tafsir mokhtasar|
English translation of the meaning Page No 553
Sura Al-Jumu'ah from 1 to 8
Sûrat Al- Jumu‘ah
( Friday ) LXII
In the Name of Allâh,
the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful
1. Whatsoever is in the heavens and whatsoever is on the earth glorifies Allâh, the King ( of everything ) , the Holy, the All- Mighty, the All- Wise.
2. He it is Who sent among the unlettered ones a Messenger ( Muhammad ( saas ) ) from among themselves, reciting to them His Verses, purifying them ( from the filth of disbelief and polytheism ) , and teaching them the Book ( this Qur’ân, Islâmic laws and Islâmic jurisprudence ) and Al- Hikmah ( As- Sunnah: legal ways, orders, acts of worship of Prophet Muhammad ( saas ) ) . And verily, they had been before in manifest error;
3. And [ He has sent him ( Prophet Muhammad ( saas ) ) also to ] others among them ( Muslims ) who have not yet joined them ( but they will come ) . And He ( Allâh ) is the All- Mighty, the All- Wise.
4. That is the Grace of Allâh, which He bestows on whom He wills. And Allâh is the Owner of Mighty Grace.
5. The likeness of those who were entrusted with the ( obligation of the ) Taurât ( Torah ) ( i.e. to obey its commandments and to practise its laws ) , but who subsequently failed in those ( obligations ) , is as the likeness of a donkey which carries huge burdens of books ( but understands nothing from them ) . How bad is the example of people who deny the Ayât ( proofs, evidence, verses, signs, revelations ) of Allâh. And Allâh guides not the people who are Zâlimûn ( polytheists, wrong- doers, disbelievers ) .
6. Say ( O Muhammad ( saas ) ) : « O you Jews! If you pretend that you are friends of Allâh, to the exclusion of ( all ) other mankind, then long for death if you are truthful. »
7. But they will never long for it ( death ) , because of what ( deeds ) their hands have sent before them! And Allâh knows well the Zâlimûn ( polytheists, wrong- doers, disbelievers ) .
8. Say ( to them ) : « Verily, the death from which you flee will surely meet you, then you will be sent back to ( Allâh ) , the All- Knower of the unseen and the seen, and He will tell you what you used to do. »
Page No 553 Download and Listen mp3